ADVERTISEMENT

Dillingham quote…

Love the confidence. Still pissed about the loss, but whatever. Just ready to win the league and SEC tournament again. We've won 1 SEC tournament game since 2019.
This. This right heee. And everyone wonders why I’m grump today. I’m tried of losing these types of games. We should’ve lost to Florida. Luckily we pulled it out. Other wise we’d be staring at 1-2.

It’s time for the BS to end. It’s time to own this conference again. Because if UT wins another SEC title in going to be sick.

This. This right heee. And everyone wonders why I’m grump today. I’m tried of losing these types of games. We should’ve lost to Florida. Luckily we pulled it out. Other wise we’d be staring at 1-2.

It’s time for the BS to end. It’s time to own this conference again. Because if UT wins another SEC title in going to be sick.

Exactly. Just shut up and win. For the love of God, win. I'm tired of being mad at college basketball.

And we should have beat a and m. Not sure of your point. Good luck last week turned to bad luck this week.

Reactions: Fox2monk

You should lay in a supply of barf bags and ibuprofen then, because if Cal is the only one standing between UT and another SEC ring.......

Reactions: NociHTTP
I can do without the bravado , go win , dont lose to turds like A and M , dont talk shit because you threw in a couple lucky threes in a row ,... in a game you lost , its not like the guy ruled the game , he had a 5 minute hot streak now hes running his mouth like he's Bird or Jordan .. shut up son and go play .

I didnt even like Shep's post game Q and A , Anymore too many players are like " well we will get back to work and look forward to future challenges " type explanations .. I'd like to hear " this hurts a bunch and it cant continue" or show just a tad of anger towards losing . Not tolerating losing is a fine trait . Too often its " oh well on to the next one" But I'm old at 57 and athletes / society has ... evolved .

Look out for Auburn. I think they’ll fizzle at some point. They are hot right now, though. I believe their lack of talent in the backcourt shows up towards the end of the season.

I love Sheppard, but dillingham is the best player on the team. Just call him Rob Dillinghim.
24 minutes- 15pts on 6-15 shooting and 3-10 from 3, 0 rebounds, 4 assists. Not great numbers and he was the highest on the team at -10 for the game. Rob is good but he is still raw. I don’t know if we have a best player to count on every game.

IF, if if.........they won the Fl game.......if UK had won by one or two you would have still been grumpy.........you still have your silks pulled up too tight over a game that they won..........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT