ADVERTISEMENT

Did Wagner practice today?

mcwildcats04

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2003
Anyone know? That would be the tell as to whether he's playing against Vandy tomorrow. Bruiser had no update in the pre-game presser earlier today.

Good we don’t need him against Vandy, rest up for Gonzaga. Plus after we win we won’t have to hear we lost every game DJ didn’t play.
The problem is they do need him against vandy., he is the only one who can even get close to guarding on the perimeter if he is out Kentucky will have to rely on Rob being on again

Mitchell may also be out tomorrow as well lol
giphy.gif

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
No DJ and No Mitchell = loss 3 in a row. I know Vandy is not good but there is memorial magic and it is UK playing there.

This time last week we thought Kentucky was gonna have a full roster finally. Now Wagner is injured, Mitchel is hurt, theiro is still hurt and battling through it, and big z is sick lol, Kentucky has more drama than anybody

Reactions: yes_takeaside
Mitchell may also be out tomorrow as well lol
I really question what goes on behind the scenes to have the amount of injuries UK has had the last 3.5 years. Taking out all the other bs, how does this happen at this rate? Injuries are part of the game, but I’ve seen full on contact sports not suffer this many injuries.

It’s an absolute miracle that the 2012 team was able to stay healthy.

I really question what goes on behind the scenes to have the amount of injuries UK has had the last 3.5 years. Taking out all the other bs, how does this happen at this rate? Injuries are part of the game, but I’ve seen full on contact sports not suffer this many injuries.

It’s an absolute miracle that the 2012 team was able to stay healthy.
For real, when Davis twisted his ankle against Baylor I though it was over, but it’s crazy the amount of stuff that happens at uk

It would have to be a severe sprain to take this much time to heal. Seems likely that they’re requiring him to be 100% before he plays again.

It’s their decision.

What’s wrong with Mitchell??
Back presumably. To be fair, Mitchell has really hurt us the last 2 games. So, just sit him and get him back to normal if we have to. IF (and big IF) we can reasonably get a mostly healthy Adou at the 4, it would be an upgrade over the last 2 games of what Mitchell could do. Still going to be rough with Wagner out. If Edwards can at least play D like he did last game against Knecht, he can help out.

Back presumably. To be fair, Mitchell has really hurt us the last 2 games. So, just sit him and get him back to normal if we have to. IF (and big IF) we can reasonably get a mostly healthy Adou at the 4, it would be an upgrade over the last 2 games of what Mitchell could do. Still going to be rough with Wagner out. If Edwards can at least play D like he did last game against Knecht, he can help out.
Good grief. Not one single game played yet this season with the full roster available. And it’s starting to look like we may turn it in to an entire season with someone always sitting out. Has to be some kind of record.

Reactions: mcwildcats04
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT