ADVERTISEMENT

Did Anyone See Big Z Squeeze

During the game one of the radio guys said, "After tonight the rest of college basketball is going to appeal the NCAA's decision."

giphy.gif

He is special, he has legit skills. That spin move and missed dunk was incredible, he was fouled of course but damn what a move. He can shoot, he can pass, he can block shots.

If that dunk would have gone down the roof would have absolutely blown off Rupp.

I wasn’t there tonight but on TV, when Z was going on his run, it sounded like a top-15 moment all time in terms of noise level in that building

We’ve got 4 very good guards. No reason to mess with that rotation.

I like Big Z at 4 & 5. That gives Mitchell a break and stretches the floor when he’s at the 5.

Hope he doesn’t play the 3!!!!
Yes . Mitchell has been playing too many minutes.

He is special, he has legit skills. That spin move and missed dunk was incredible, he was fouled of course but damn what a move. He can shoot, he can pass, he can block shots.
Yes, impressive move, finishing the dunk would have blown the roof off of rupp

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I love this kid and his personality. He’s already having making fun of himself about this.

He was always looking like a goofball on the sidelines over the course of the season when they'd pan to him trying to make his team mates laugh. Just a 7"2 kid with a man's game. The bottle thing had me dying. You can tell the kids as good as they come and is enjoying all of his patience paying off.

Wonder if the other players are like damn there goes some of my playing time.
I was impressed with how much the other players like the guy. You could tell they were all happy for him.

I have been a Cat fan since I was born 63 years ago. I remember watching UK play classic games with LSU and Pete Maravich on TV. That five minute debuet for Big Z was the most incredible debuet performance I have ever witnessed, at UK or anywhere else.

Reactions: ukdaven and 2Dope15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT