ADVERTISEMENT

Deone Walker Tweet

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
Not looking good is all I’m going to say, not sure what he means by it but…… won’t let me post it for some reason but basically it seems the grass might be greener on the other side

Straight up….if you wanna engrain them kinda vague communiqué’s then take the bag & 30 pieces.

I’m dam near fed up with their entourages running their thumbs and mouth like they got a hand socked up a 6’8 giant’s keester, working his every thought.

In the words of JayZ ….” the homies said Hov they ain’t many of us….he told emm less is more man there’s plenty of us”

Find a QB not 5’9 in cleats who crumbles under pressure, re establish the big blue wall, Coach our DB’s on up , and progress as a game manger and we might compete and take the preverbial
“ next step”… Walkers game is and came here a huge talent , but we’ve got to adapt to todays game. And Bama and Tennessee, Ohio St and Oad Miss have been light years ahead of us at the pay for play game for decades. Last time we did any illegal benefits, it was some letterman’s jacket for the Memphis “ pipeline” and dam near cost us the death penalty.

While the Jay hawks walk - The Carolina way got by 19 years of cheating and not one game was delayed- Tennessee’s back to back to back infractions in 3 sports. But they kicked our heads in for what Bama perfected in the Eisenhower administration and will do tomorrow.

The NCAA is much like TV evangelists acting like their fkn act still holds up.

And all these bag chasers posse ‘s are gonna Boom Williams them straight to the Calgary Stampede two years on the practice team for a KIA Telluride and a double wide,…instead of staying the course and allowing the bbn to look out long term outside your 3 to 5 years window in college!

Straight up….if you wanna engrain them kinda vague communiqué’s then take the bag & 30 pieces.

I’m dam near fed up with their entourages running their thumbs and mouth like they got a hand socked up a 6’8 giant’s keester, working his every thought.

In the words of JayZ ….” the homies said Hov they ain’t many of us….he told emm less is more man there’s plenty of us”

Find a QB not 5’9 in cleats who crumbles under pressure, re establish the big blue wall, Coach our DB’s on up , and progress as a game manger and we might compete and take the preverbial
“ next step”… Walkers game is and came here a huge talent , but we’ve got to adapt to todays game. And Bama and Tennessee, Ohio St and Oad Miss have been light years ahead of us at the pay for play game for decades. Last time we did any illegal benefits, it was some letterman’s jacket for the Memphis “ pipeline” and dam near cost us the death penalty.

While the Jay hawks walk - The Carolina way got by 19 years of cheating and not one game was delayed- Tennessee’s back to back to back infractions in 3 sports. But they kicked our heads in for what Bama perfected in the Eisenhower administration and will do tomorrow.

And all these bag chasers posse ‘s are gonna Boom Williams them straight to the Calgary Stampede two years on the practice team for a KIA Telluride and a double wide,…instead of staying the course and allowing the bbn to look out long term outside your 3 to 5 years window in college!
What did Boom Williams do? He was a solid player for us. He would start for UGA i bet.

Perhaps the greatest post in the history of this site!

But I fear the Southern Powers had perfected their recruiting prowess as early as the Taft Administration..

As to Walker, I’m sure we’ll do as good by him as resources allow. If he leaves, we aren’t devoid of size or talent on the defensive front.

Reactions: Greezy Kreek
The grass ain’t always greener is something you say to someone who has left or is thinking about leaving. I never got the controversy.

He last tweeted was I love BBN, that will probably be controversial too.
That is why I assumed it was directed at Rogers who bailed on us.

Impressive

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT