ADVERTISEMENT

David Jones from St john's

Reid had a leg injury and was hindered pretty badly. We have a coach who refuses to play zone to stop dribble penetration.
Agree !0000%!! Cost us the Auburn game in 2019 NCAA. They spread us out and beat us off the dribble the entire game and that jackass refused to play a zone. A team we had just beaten by 30 two weeks earlier, and who had just lost their best player the game before. And Hagans turned the ball over about 40 times and he kept him in, when he had Quickley on the bench watching. I kinda knew then we would never sniff a NCAA championship again as long as he was in charge.

I didn't realize it but this would be his second transfer so no guarantee he plays next season

Agree !0000%!! Cost us the Auburn game in 2019 NCAA. They spread us out and beat us off the dribble the entire game and that jackass refused to play a zone. A team we had just beaten by 30 two weeks earlier, and who had just lost their best player the game before. And Hagans turned the ball over about 40 times and he kept him in, when he had Quickley on the bench watching. I kinda knew then we would never sniff a NCAA championship again as long as he was in charge.
Hagans was so bad ... but Cal refused to bench him. Lucky IQ didn't bolt after his freshman season.

Reactions: tomrain
need to correct you
UK has a "coach" that doesn't know how to "coach"
1293OXs.jpg

Always exciting to bring in guys from lower tier schools that never got a whiff from a blue blood out of high school. These are the types that have really propelled our program to the heights we are at now. I mean - Travis. Mays, Sestina, Toppin, Reeves, Mintz, Sarr, etc have all been so good. Lots of wins stacked with these types of players. Hopefully we can add three or four more high level transfers and keep the wins piling up. Have we looked at Duquesne or maybe VMI yet? Maybe go back and hit Rhode Island and Illinois State for a second round?

Yes, I am just frustrated. Sorry.
It’s also pretty damn exciting to have 4 of the top 7 incoming freshman.

Hagans was so bad ... but Cal refused to bench him. Lucky IQ didn't bolt after his freshman season.
unpopular opinion-------hagens was a terrible defender
he was great helping off his man and jumping passing lanes which made him look good. but he could not stay in front his man worth a crap. auburn pg absolutely torched him in the EE

Reactions: tomrain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT