ADVERTISEMENT

David Jones from St john's

"after him" or just kicking the tires?

Sounds like a replacement for CL. Which is fine. Although I am happy with Theiro as that replacement, but ok let them compete for it. Priority 1a and 1b is a very good 4/5, and a very good 3pt shooter.

Sounds like a replacement for CL. Which is fine. Although I am happy with Theiro as that replacement, but ok let them compete for it. Priority 1a and 1b is a very good 4/5, and a very good 3pt shooter.
Likely kicking tires.Cal has gone after 2 players seriously while guys leave left and right so who knows?

804571870b4eff2ad43b6d65dbca87f1.gif

Always exciting to bring in guys from lower tier schools that never got a whiff from a blue blood out of high school. These are the types that have really propelled our program to the heights we are at now. I mean - Travis. Mays, Sestina, Toppin, Reeves, Mintz, Sarr, etc have all been so good. Lots of wins stacked with these types of players. Hopefully we can add three or four more high level transfers and keep the wins piling up. Have we looked at Duquesne or maybe VMI yet? Maybe go back and hit Rhode Island and Illinois State for a second round?

Yes, I am just frustrated. Sorry.

Always exciting to bring in guys from lower tier schools that never got a whiff from a blue blood out of high school. These are the types that have really propelled our program to the heights we are at now. I mean - Travis. Mays, Sestina, Toppin, Reeves, Mintz, Sarr, etc have all been so good. Lots of wins stacked with these types of players. Hopefully we can add three or four more high level transfers and keep the wins piling up. Have we looked at Duquesne or maybe VMI yet? Maybe go back and hit Rhode Island and Illinois State for a second round?

Reid Travis was pretty damn good.

We need Bigs. One 4(who’s really a 5) and one 5 that have little to NO experience ain’t going to cut it for an entire season. It blows my mind that Call spent last season playing Ware over Ugo just to see him leave when we really could use him.

I am sick of having ZERO development from Cal.

Right. You'll be even more pleased to know this is a guy who has already shunned UK on two other occasions. Yikes!!!! 🥴

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
Remember when we were watching guys like John Wall, Anthony Davis, Demarcus Cousins, Karl Towns, Devin Booker etc etc etc..........those were fun times lol.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Uconn and Xavier also involved.
If he went to Arkansas to be like the 9th man, and get like 8 mins a game Over coming here and playing a lot of mins, that would sum up Kentuckys offseason perfectly. Looking at his list UConn makes a lot of sense, they will have a opening now that Jackson is gone

Reactions: Fox2monk

well good shooter isn't how this guy is described
supposedly shot 29% from 3 point range, but is supposed to be a good rebounder

Remember when we were watching guys like John Wall, Anthony Davis, Demarcus Cousins, Karl Towns, Devin Booker etc etc etc..........those were fun times lol.
yes, those were much better players, but in the end only Davis won the ultimate goal

Why? You don't even know the roster yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT