ADVERTISEMENT

Dare I compare Dillingham to ....

BLUEDOUG46

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 4, 2012
a little bit of Ramel Bradley with a pinch of Russ Smith thrown in? (sorry hate the Cards but Russ was such a good player) He also reminds me of a throw back player Ed Davender a bit, just the way he can attack the rim. Thoughts?

jLwAhD4.gif

a little bit of Ramel Bradley with a pinch of Russ Smith thrown in? (sorry hate the Cards but Russ was such a good player) He also reminds me of a throw back player Ed Davender a bit, just the way he can attack the rim. Thoughts?
I think he is like Kyrie Irving Lite. He’s gonna be a great pro too IMO. As others have said he’s got some Allen Iverson in his game too. He’s got the flash and sizzle on his handling of the ball. Phenomenal passer too. Finishes in the lane a variety of ways and can shoot the heck out of the ball now.

Had similar thought. Reminds me of Ramel in a lot of ways. Very similar confident attitude. Ramel didn’t have the same handles, lateral quickness or hops. Probably a better shooter though.

I continue to be the only lifelong Kentucky fan that did not like Ramel Bradley.

I’m sorry, it sounds like he was a great dude which is not something I would’ve known back when he played.

I thought he was a complete bonehead on the court and played like he just wanted to be the man.

He averaged more turnovers than assists his final season, Dillingham has a ridiculous assist to turnover ratio.

Also reminds me a little of Isaiah Briscoe in that he can seemingly get to the rim anytime he wants.

I really can’t think of a good comparison for Dillingham. He’s just a very polished player. He can handle the ball at an elite level, pass at an elite level and score at an elite level. He makes some errors at times, but not nearly as many as one would expect considering the speed that he plays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT