ADVERTISEMENT

Dallas and Kentucky fan

Hart Foundation The Anvil GIF - Hart Foundation The Anvil Jim Neidhart GIFs

Cats and cowboys fan here too. When i heard that Jerry jones was going to match anything that Pope and the administration was going to dish out to lock up transfer players to come to Arkansas made me a little angry. I was so ready to find me another team. Thats how much i cannot stand Calimari anymore. But why let two arrogant people like Jones and Calimari ruin my love for Americas team i have been a fan of for 40 years. I will Always be a Cats and Cowboys fan through the good and the bad times we go through.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Stick with Dallas... Jerry Jones can't live forever.

My personal opinion unless a team changes location on you it's borderline impossible to really "switch teams" If I ever got to that point I'd quit watching the sport.

Yep, the other one I add, is if that an owner is so bad, and not near death, you have a pass from me. Loke the Knicks with James Dolan or even the Jets with the Johnsons. I feel like both owners are really just trying to make money and don't really care about winning. And you can't fire owners. You can get rid of players, coaches, GMs.. but a bad owner is really forever.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Yep, the other one I add, is if that an owner is so bad, and not near death, you have a pass from me. Loke the Knicks with James Dolan or even the Jets with the Johnsons. I feel like both owners are really just trying to make money and don't really care about winning. And you can't fire owners. You can get rid of players, coaches, GMs.. but a bad owner is really forever.

I don't know man... I'm a Bengals fan and lived through the 90's Mike Brown was the worst. The last 4-5 years has been amazing and the SB run felt all kinds of special.

I don't know man... I'm a Bengals fan and lived through the 90's Mike Brown was the worst. The last 4-5 years has been amazing and the SB run felt all kinds of special.

I don't know enough about the Bengals ownership, to know if all their troubles were caused by him.. or just decisions not panning out. There ARE some hapless franchises, that are just that way for whatever reason, not neccesarily because of owner ship

But James Dolan and the Johnsons really are terribly inept owners. I dont mind if some Knicks fans wanted to jump ship, because you really cant escape bad owners. They bring the whole organization down.

Reactions: DraftCat
Stick with Dallas... Jerry Jones can't live forever.

My personal opinion unless a team changes location on you it's borderline impossible to really "switch teams" If I ever got to that point I'd quit watching the sport.
Stephen is worse than Jerry-that's Dallas's problem.

They only care about making $ and know the sheep in Dallas will fill the stadium and then everyone watches their "Brand" which means more to them then winning.

Jerry bought the team, he needed to win to make $ back he spent to buy the team and to get on TV. The NFL used to make sure you were a competitive team to get on national broadcasts. Then he hired Parcells when he wanted to get a new stadium built. Since then.....he and son have just been on cruise control and the joke is on the people who are fans of that franchise.

Team closest to where you live or where you grew up. That’s who you are a fan of.
This! How the hell can someone from Kentucky be a Cowboys fan?
Sounds like bandwagon follow the popular team fans to me.
I'll always be a UK Reds and Bengals fan. Win or lose.
Bengals have gained several Bandwagon fans since Burrow arrived. I hate that. If you weren't a Bengal fan when they stunk don't jump on the bandwagon after they have a good postseason run.

I was a die hard Cowboys fan through the 90s.. Then they started sucking.. Then I was a die hard Packers fan because of Brett Favre and then he retired.. Now I'm a die hard Titan fan since 2023.. I absolutely hate the color red and Cincinnati was never an option so fck them plus the state of Ohio blows peckers..
You've confused the words die hard with bandwagon.

As for the OP, your heart will make the decision for you. Iknow my brain didn't decide to root for Kentucky. Kentucky was playing LSU on tv and basic human instinct took over.

You can say, I'm not a Cowboys fan. But if the game is on and you're happy when they score and pissed when they don't, you still want to be a fan. You should just go with that.

But also, if Dak throws a pick, and you find yourself clapping and flipping off Jerry Jones shots in the owners box, congratulations, the spell is broken. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Agree. Been a Bengals fans since they became an organization in 67 and started playing in 68. Won't change my allegiance from my teams unless they leave and become something else.

Bengals have gained several Bandwagon fans since Burrow arrived. I hate that. If you weren't a Bengal fan when they stunk don't jump on the bandwagon after they have a good postseason run.
There might be more Dallas fans in KY than Bengals. America’s Team is the title for a reason.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
It’s like being a UK fan in basketball and OSU fan in football. Or even worse..UK/Bama. People come up with excuses why they’re like that..but save them.

Root for who you want, but don’t be surprised when you get flack for it.

Join me and my Rams. One of the wealthiest owners who doesn't meddle. He also owns the Avalanche and Arsenal.

You misspelled “New England”
Not even close to being NE. It would be the Steelers. I still remember Roethlisberger rookie year the Cowboys were supposed to be good, the Steelers not (at first), and they played IN DALLAS. The Steeler fans were so many and so loud at that game, on tv it appeared like 1/3 of th fans were Steelers fans. That made it clear Dallas was NOT Americas Team. I will say Dallas may have more “casual fans” than any other team, you know like women who maybe watch 1 game a year and at best could name 2 players.

• Love
Reactions: JHannibalSmith
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT