ADVERTISEMENT

DADYERO

Spending time with my Tennessee family -

While I’m nearby kettle island doing two bad things - I believe I met my first satanic / ritual abuse “asset”

Found out in June my wife is pregnant with number 4. Was not planned, but we got kinda reckless for a few days in May so it technically wasn’t a surprise either. I have 2 boys (11 & 8) and a girl (6) currently and was honestly hoping for a 3rd boy. Kinda like being able to spoil my one daughter and keep her the little princess that she is. She wanted a brother too, and that’s what she’s getting. We are excited. Feels like our first baby all over again since we had gotten rid of all of our baby stuff. Basically starting all over. Going to probably have to trade my trademark avalanche in for something bigger. Just bought a 4 bedroom house 2 years ago so maybe looking at new homes in the next couple of years. Luckily my wife and I each have a nice walk-in closet so we compromised and we’re turning mine into a little nursery for the time being. Congrats to all the new dads out there, and to the ones adding to their rosters.

Thank you kindly, happy to be here.

Looks like I’ll be getting a new garbage disposal this year. Who knew artichokes weren’t disposal friendly?!?!
Get a good disposal and they are. I can run pork chop bones through the one in my house if I wanted to.

Reactions: drxman1
344ace0f70497c8a51e19c6bd814cc42.jpg

I highly recommend ‘Clarkson’s Farm’ on Amazon Prime if any of you dads are looking for some quality television

Have wanted to post in this thread for a long time... I've been doing this for 27 hours so if anyone has questions or needs advice I'm here to help.

The first 6 months blow, your kid is a lot tougher than you think, don’t be too hard on yourself or your wife, enjoy the ride.

My only advice is that no two kids are ever alike so don't take advice from other people. Also, none of us really know what we're doing.

You are negotiating with terrorists now, or have an 18 year stint with the equivalent of a clumsy drunk roommate. Do with this info what you will.

I gave my daughter a sucker for breakfast two days ago to get her over the fact that she couldn't wear her favorite shorts that she hasn't worn in 6 months (which means they are two sizes too small since she's nearly 3) in February. Just push through man.

Congrats Clark!

Reactions: bradyjames
Happy Father’s Day! I am sure you will all be getting something similar to mom on Mother’s Day. Enjoy, your day!
I’ve already got a stern talkin to this morning about the trash being too full. Complete with waggin finger and everything. I said that’s what shovin it down into the bag is for. Can get at least 20% more space that way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT