ADVERTISEMENT

Cousins swimming in the Cal-Aid

The point being, had Cal calmed the team down they wouldn't have panicked that game jacking up 3s they had no business shooting especially with boogie down low but in Cal fashion he just let that game get away from him, not making adjustments per usual. We played WVU game and not ours at all. WVU hit like 13 3s in the first half and we panicked thinking we had to do the same to stay in the game.

The video attached to the OP must have been truncated. If I'm wrong, I own it, but I clicked on OPs tweet and watched that video and he didn't say that.
I’m not even sure what “video attached to the OP” you’re referencing. But the video of Boogie saying this is out there and has been seen by many.

So just cut out the “IF I’m wrong” bullshit. You ARE wrong. And you know it.

I’m not even sure what “video attached to the OP” you’re referencing. But the video of Boogie saying this is out there and has been seen by many.

So just cut out the “IF I’m wrong” bullshit. You ARE wrong. And you know it.
So when someone posts an original post with a twitter link, you don't click and listen or read. The twitter link to the original post had a video that I watched and didn't include the language everyone is talking about. I have admitted that I've now watched the full video, that I had to go find myself, wasn't included in the original post, but I admitted that he said it. If you don't know the "video attached to the OP" then why respond to the thread that was about the video he posted? Again, I now know he said it.

So when someone posts an original post with a twitter link, you don't click and listen or read. The twitter link to the original post had a video that I watched and didn't include the language everyone is talking about. I have admitted that I've now watched the full video, that I had to go find myself, wasn't included in the original post, but I admitted that he said it. If you don't know the "video attached to the OP" then why respond to the thread that was about the video he posted? Again, I now know he said it.
If you don’t understand how Twitter works, I would suggest not commenting.

There was no video attached to the original tweet. When you view a post, Twitter will suggest similar content. The video you watched was similar content.

Reactions: UK90
Looking back, it’s amazing people went crazy for this clown. An immature embarrassment that made kentuckys program look bad.

If he was on an opposing team, Kentucky fans would’ve ripped him on these boards daily for being the immature, emotional goof he is.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
I’m pretty sure he said this the day calipari rumors started flying. I was watching it live.
Everyone was emotional this last week and was talking crazy. Especially this board.

That guy Jon on Twitter is missing some marbles. He went full nuts on hating Pope, saying he was never watching another UK game ever again, to now fully behind him.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Cal created an environment that caused those guys that played for him to think that way. When it’s all about the NBA and Cal had no respect for our programs history. That’s a horrible combination. “Draft nights the greatest night in program history” not taking up for Rupp when Keon wanted Rupps name taken down, etc.
Undeniably toxic culture coming from the top culminating in what we saw for the last 5 years. It's amazing how many people are so ignorant while it's been blatant for years it's been undeniable lately though no matter who you are!!! He won't talk basketball with fans he gets all defensive and answers basketball questions with insults because he actually can't explain why he does what he does!!!

I truly believe he's dumb enough to not know basic geography. I believe Cal is getting these guys to drag us, or silently loving it. He showed his disdain for us a million times.
Wrote it out on record as well. There's a treasure trove of quotes on this message board showing his responses to questions that will blow anyone's mind. Admitted he doesn't scout other teams openly or practice free throws or different defensive sets because they don't do it in the NBA. Himself said conference tournaments don't matter omg so glad he's out!!!!

Reactions: southvillecat
No shit! Who is Cousins going to cheer for in three years when Calipari is no longer coaching?
That’s what I’m saying, I sent him a tweet, I never do that to players but I wanted to ask him if he really thought Cal created UK. I also said Arkansas fans don’t give a squat about you and when Cal fails you will see that even more so IDK what you’re doing.

These guys won't give a damn about the Arkansas program without Calipari. They don't care about it now just like Kentucky. It was only a pit stop to build their brand and jet off to the league. Their allegiance is to Cal. I can't tell you how good it is to move on from this era. At least John Wall is rational about it.
I’m sure there are a few of them but honestly I expected big Cuz to be one of them. I’m honestly glad it’s over. I’m sick of the Merc culture.

If you don’t understand how Twitter works, I would suggest not commenting.

There was no video attached to the original tweet. When you view a post, Twitter will suggest similar content. The video you watched was similar content.
I guess I don't know how twitter works. Again, I said I was wrong. Get off my ass.

I think we should make a list of all the Cal players talking smack right now. That way when he retires we can tell them we don’t want them back here. They can get honored at the University of Calipari when they have their 20th reunion.

Arkansas will get fed up of his shit before too long. They all fake laugh at his smart aleck remarks and Cal-isms in the press conference but lets see how funny they are once they become Bennies. He'll have alienated every team he has been except UMASS who welcomed him back a few years ago.

I hope I’m wrong when I say this, but I doubt he will be the only former player under Cal that is going to disappoint our fans. Hopefully more of them are like John wall instead

I think we should make a list of all the Cal players talking smack right now. That way when he retires we can tell them we don’t want them back here. They can get honored at the University of Calipari when they have their 20th reunion.
how about the same thing for the posters on here that said to not attend games and not buy UK gear? Same thing, right? Your either with UK or against UK.

Just confirming what we all knew throughout this entire time. Just here to springboard their careers to the NBA. I find it funny Kentucky can raise more in such a short time in NIL with the Pope hiring and than that of the La Familia fund with the combined billions made by CCC's players that he loves to crow about. Why don't you give back? You all would have loved NIL too in College. So don't be a hypocrite and support your school. Not a program you won't give a damn about once Cal is gone at Arkansas. They won't do anything for you.

Pope may bring in guys that don't understand UK culture and history at first, but I can guarantee he will educate them on what it means. I hate seeing these former players talk as if UK was a poverty program before a Cal.
From my experience, it was Calipari who brought in the dudes who didn’t understand UK basketball culture.

Does anyone know where I’ll be able to watch UK games next season?

I have SEC Network but can switch to another service. Any chance they’ll start putting our games on the Ocho?

That guy Jon on Twitter is missing some marbles. He went full nuts on hating Pope, saying he was never watching another UK game ever again, to now fully behind him.
Well that honestly sounds like most of the fanbase. It blows my mind the things that people can talk themselves into believing just because they hope it works.

Reactions: Louis_Skunt
OMG 🤦‍♂️ Your response proves my point. A UK fan would NEVER celebrate a few elite 8’s and one sweet sixteen. Jesus dude, are you really hanging your hat on the past three seasons. I suppose that’s a rhetorical question. Of course you are. You have to. Otherwise, you don’t have anything to argue about.
yeah fair point instead lets talk about what happened 50-75 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT