ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson favored by 7

It feels like a no-lose situation. Players are opting out. Everyone expects us to lose. If we lose, oh well.

But I think it's a really nice feel good win if we find a way to pull it out. People will leave this season feeling much better than they did after the SC game.

It feels like a no-lose situation. Players are opting out. Everyone expects us to lose. If we lose, oh well.

But I think it's a really nice feel good win if we find a way to pull it out. People will leave this season feeling much better than they did after the SC game.
Feeling better than we did after the SC game is a pretty low bar to set. We could lose 40-0 and feel better than we did then.

Reactions: Cats192
Grew up a UK basketball fan.. our football program was so bad that I never even gave them a look until Couch.. you guys know our history of up and down since. Became a huge Clemson fan for some reason instead. Not exactly sure why since they weren’t exactly killing it prior to Dabo’s arrival. Talk about a house divided… not looking forward to this matchup and pulling against my CATS. @Pygmy Sasquatch.. you in the same boat on this one. Who you pulling for in this one?

• Wow
Reactions: Ky grandpa
Go big on Clemson. Opt outs will hurt us.
Will Clemson not have opt outs that will hurt them? I like to think if Coen and Stoops are wanting to run more spread and speed things up, they will spend the bowl prep working on that and trying to use the opportunity to keep some of the receivers in the fold for next year.

Has Robinson said if he is playing or not? I could see him as a candidate for one of the senior bowls.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Grew up a UK basketball fan.. our football program was so bad that I never even gave them a look until Couch.. you guys know our history of up and down since. Became a huge Clemson fan for some reason instead. Not exactly sure why since they weren’t exactly killing it prior to Dabo’s arrival. Talk about a house divided… not looking forward to this matchup and pulling against my CATS. @Pygmy Sasquatch.. you in the same boat on this one. Who you pulling for in this one?
You can't say "my Cats" and be pulling against us!?! Well, I guess you can but I just don't understand it. You're like my buddy who loves Louisville football but pulls for us in basketball. Bizarro World for sure.

• Love
Reactions: The-Hack and rudd1
Time to get revenge for giving away the 93’ peach bowl.
We already got revenge in '07 Music City Bowl. I was sitting around a ton of Clemson fans and they thought their crap didn't stink. It was glorious rubbing it in their noses. I loved that season. Man, if we could've only beaten Florida after knocking off LSU then maybe we wouldn't have had a major letdown at MSU.

You can't say "my Cats" and be pulling against us!?! Well, I guess you can but I just don't understand it. You're like my buddy who loves Louisville football but pulls for us in basketball. Bizarro World for sure.

-no he/she can't... splitting loyalties in college sports is a sign of terrible character.

^already added to ignore list. Not a serious person.

• Haha
Reactions: CUJO_1970
Damn, I remember that game. Why did you have to bring it up???????☹️
i as at the 93 peach bowl. sat right by some friendly Clemson fans . When we went ahead I told them not to worry that we would screw it up somehow

I'm for Kentucky, I'm always for Kentucky and this is no exception. I'm an alum of each but cut me and I bleed blue. We lived overseas when I was a kid so I didn't know anything about college sports, maybe got a Rose Bowl now and then via AFN. Came back and remember watching my first UK football game and I was hooked - Kentucky has a football team! A perfect pairing with my Bengals haha.

I started at Clemson when Woody Danzler was QB and became a fan then although they weren't very good then. I've enjoyed (and been surprised by) Clemson's success and hope they can keep it going, just not in this game.

Hope your house continues to stand :)

Clemson has lost 4 games. All 4 they should have won but lost them through mistakes.
They have the potential to be very good and there defense is one of the best in the country

We already got revenge in '07 Music City Bowl. I was sitting around a ton of Clemson fans and they thought their crap didn't stink. It was glorious rubbing it in their noses. I loved that season. Man, if we could've only beaten Florida after knocking off LSU then maybe we wouldn't have had a major letdown at MSU.
Yeah I know. Nice game to win then, would love another one this time around. Always think of that 93 game though. Rising up off the couch, beer in hand, yelling like mad after the interception, only to seconds later sitting back down and saying well shit!!!!! UK football at its finest!!!!

Reactions: THE_HOOK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT