kyfanbigblue

All-American
Sep 14, 2004
Originally posted by Runnin'Ramel:
Originally posted by wildcatchad:
Originally posted by Dick Fingers:
And FYI, Teague won't be signing with UK. That's all I will say.

You don't know ish.

True Story.

Except for the fact that a long-time friend of mine who happens to be an agent -- and I've discussed this many times before, and my inside info posted in the past should be enough -- and also just so happens to work with a certain family member of one Marques Teague has told me enough to support my statement.

So thanks for playin'.

Luke Whitehead doesn't know anything, and you're doing a helluva job with his rap career.

Lame.

You guys can hate all you want, and try to make lame comments for laughs, but I'm telling you, Teague won't end up at UK.

Originally posted by kyfanbigblue:

You don't know ish.

True Story.

Except for the fact that a long-time friend of mine who happens to be an agent -- and I've discussed this many times before, and my inside info posted in the past should be enough -- and also just so happens to work with a certain family member of one Marques Teague has told me enough to support my statement.

So thanks for playin'.

Luke Whitehead doesn't know anything, and you're doing a helluva job with his rap career.

Lame.

You guys can hate all you want, and try to make lame comments for laughs, but I'm telling you, Teague won't end up at UK.
The one thing I remember with me being a Hawks fan is that brother Jeff told him to go play for Cal. He would get him to the league must faster than UL.

Made sense IMO.

And after the Wiggins recruitment, it proved none of us know where these kids will end up. You miss way more than you will ever get right.

Originally posted by KMKAT:

Originally posted by kyfanbigblue:

You don't know ish.

True Story.

So thanks for playin'.

Lame.

The one thing I remember with me being a Hawks fan is that brother Jeff told him to go play for Cal. He would get him to the league must faster than UL.

Made sense IMO.

And after the Wiggins recruitment, it proved none of us know where these kids will end up. You miss way more than you will ever get right.
Not sure if the last parts true, but recruiting certainly is no science.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT