ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

We still see stuff about the death of wcw 20 years later, so I always wonder if we’ll see things like the death of AEW…then you realize no one cares about AEW

Reactions: Wesley91581
2 things -

This crowd is indeed wild

If Jey Uso can get a singles push why not Montez ford - all respect to Dawkins but he’s holding ford back - ford can be an absolute star

Reactions: GeraldV
International crowds bring it. France was no exception.

That was a decent go-home Smackdown for a mid PPV. But, that crowd was into it. They were into the opening 8-woman tag like it was a main event PLE match.

Reactions: Wesley91581
Or you can find out the announcement during NBC's Kentucky Derby Coverage, which is how I'll see it.

We still see stuff about the death of wcw 20 years later, so I always wonder if we’ll see things like the death of AEW…then you realize no one cares about AEW
Don't really like the AEW product right now. They're getting around a million unique viewers across all of their shows each week. That isn't "no one." I understand that for someone of your caliber the English language is very difficult (no disrespect of course) but.....a million people isn't "no one." Much like Dragon a few of you fall on the opposite end of AEW extremism where they can do no right.

Alright let's be objective here and move on. Much love.

Last night I was told the draft rosters would start after Backlash? So will there finally be a real brand split? Very excited about that.

Don't really like the AEW product right now. They're getting around a million unique viewers across all of their shows each week. That isn't "no one." I understand that for someone of your caliber the English language is very difficult (no disrespect of course) but.....a million people isn't "no one." Much like Dragon a few of you fall on the opposite end of AEW extremism where they can do no right.

Alright let's be objective here and move on. Much love.
To be fair and objective the 400000 watching collision are probably all or mostly part of the 800000 dynamite viewers so the term “unique” viewers isn’t probably as accurate - not all dynamite viewers watch collision but all collision viewers watch dynamite.

THANK YOU HHH FOR GETTING TANGA LOA OUT OF NEW JAPAN. THE NIGHTMARE IS FINALLY OVER.

Now WWE fans have fun watching this asshole stink up the joint

Reactions: GeraldV
If WWE has signed Jacob Fatu why aren’t they strapping a rocket to him instead of treading water with the mid card Samoans?

Reactions: AmericanDragon
I think Fatu can be a real superstar. The current bloodline is meh all the way around. They need him asap, IMHO.
Bloodline after Roman is a bunch of mid and low carders as singles competitors. Jacob Fatu going to run laps around them as far as in-ring ability goes.

Me when I heard Tanga Loa was in the WWE

[IMG]

Raw card for Monday is crazy, might even have me watching it. Better not turn any of these into some less than 5-minute bullshit though
  • WWE Queen of the Ring First-Round Match: Zoey Stark vs. Ivy Nile
  • WWE Queen of the Ring First-Round Match: Shayna Baszler vs. Zelina Vega
  • WWE Queen of the Ring First-Round Match: Lyra Valkyria vs. Asuka
  • WWE Queen of the Ring First-Round Match: IYO SKY vs. Natalya
  • WWE King of the Ring First-Round Match: Drew McIntyre vs. Finn Balor
  • WWE King of the Ring First-Round Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio
  • WWE King of the Ring First-Round Match: Ricochet vs. Ilja Dragunov
  • WWE King of the Ring First-Round Match: Gunther vs. Sheamus

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT