ADVERTISEMENT

Cals first pitch

He probably gonna go home and be like damn it Ellen I actually have to go out and do these things again. I have an AD who will actually watch me do my job now. I can’t just chill and watch LHOTP anymore or walk the dogs.

I don't care what anybody says. He hates the drastic turn career has taken. Guarantee he puts his head in his hands every night.

While our coach is knocking a homerun out of the park by signing a topnotch stretch 4, our former coach is playing with someone else's balls.

Go Cats!!!

Since the baseball team has a series against Arkansas at KPP the coming weekend, I would love to see Pope throw the first pitch Saturday.

Reactions: CatsFan4Evr.
Yeah, I don't care about what Calipari is doing at Arkansas. I'm sure I'll care when they come to Rupp to play next season. And I'll admit I still cared when we were watching guys enter the transfer portal and most of his recruits signing down there while we had no roster. But having some players signed now and knowing how passionate Pope is, how solid the recruiters are that he's brought in, and how hard Pope is working, I'm just ready to move on from Calipari completely. I don't care to make fun of him or Arkansas. I wish the man well when he's not playing or competing with UK.

His pitch looked good to me, by the way. He threw a strike from the mound, which is much easier said than done. I doubt I could do it, and I'm more than a decade younger than him.

This made me laugh out loud.. lol I had to move to the living room, yall made me wake up my wife.. 😂

I made me do this with another agonizing cal thread move on
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT