ADVERTISEMENT

Caliporky

... I would say that considering the mass of talent and resource available to Cal over his tenure at UK, his legacy will be one of, at best, pretty damned unimpressive.
So if it wasn't for "mass of talent" it would be impressive?

And why does everyone think talent automatically equal titles? If that was the case, Duke would win the title every year. A talented 17-18 year old, thats projected to be an NBA star in 5 years doesn't mean they can lead a team.

"LOL at these toothless trailer park rednecks talking about other peoples looks. Look up Moutain Dew teeth and see where it’s prevalent. None of them will post their actual photos except for the weirdo who is a man pretending to be a woman. Typical low class trash." - Justin Broland

Justin Broland, if you read this with a new account now that you're been banned like a little goofy weasel that you are, your post made me laugh out loud. Why? Because it looks like you're genuinely unhinged.

Seek help. You're a nutjob and it's clear to everyone.

"LOL at these toothless trailer park rednecks talking about other peoples looks. Look up Moutain Dew teeth and see where it’s prevalent. None of them will post their actual photos except for the weirdo who is a man pretending to be a woman. Typical low class trash." - Justin Broland

Justin Broland, if you read this with a new account now that you're been banned like a little goofy weasel that you are, your post made me laugh out loud. Why? Because it looks like you're genuinely unhinged.

I crossed into the Ozarks once while coming from Missouri. Literally thought I was in a “Wrong Turn or remake of Deliverance movie”

No doubt in my mind that the goofy weasel has a bunch of accounts here. I've seen him complaining about the same things from different accounts, despite the fact that he's been educated on matters.

... I would say that considering the mass of talent and resource available to Cal over his tenure at UK, his legacy will be one of, at best, pretty damned unimpressive.
It’s weird. His results on paper are respectable and live up to the UK standard of every coach not named Rupp. Coach Cal brought some magical moments that added to the UK lore. 4 FF and a championship banner.

It was so much more about the other stuff in the end, though. He tried to usurp what UK is at its essence.

Telling that kid that Arkansas is like “Calipari U” and basically he just changed addresses like a CVS pharmacy moving across town is shockingly, blatantly, and pathologically narcissistic.

It’s taken me longer than I would like to admit to fully see Cal for what he is, because I do truly appreciate so many great moments his teams brought over the years. But in the end he’s a Svengali in the last furlong of his coaching career.

It’s weird. His results on paper are respectable and live up to the UK standard of every coach not named Rupp. Coach Cal brought some magical moments that added to the UK lore. 4 FF and a championship banner.

It was so much more about the other stuff in the end, though. He tried to usurp what UK is at its essence.

Telling that kid that Arkansas is like “Calipari U” and basically he just changed addresses like a CVS pharmacy moving across town is shockingly, blatantly, and pathologically narcissistic.

It’s taken me longer than I would like to admit to fully see Cal for what he is, because I do truly appreciate so many great moments his teams brought over the years. But in the end he’s a Svengali in the last furlong of his coaching career.
Well said. As long as the results on the court satisfied BBN, many either didn't hear the strange comments (Draft night trumps all or Player's first) or were happy to rationalize them away or justify them as Cal speak. Honestly, he always told us exactly who he was and perfectly described his priorities. It wasn't until his on-court failures piled up did BBN become restless to downright pissed and thank goodness for it. I'm thankful that many BBN faithful have, like you, turned that corner and moved on knowing now that Cal had to go. It's about the Program First and Pope understands that. I couldn't be happier and can't wait to see the product he puts on the floor ... it should be great fun.

Three things I have always and will always defend Cal for........HIs humanitarian efforts, his first 10 seasons here, and his personal life. There's no need for the childish references to his or anybody's weight or appearance. That's low brow and lazy. I realize not everyone can be quick-witted and clever. Shit talking is an art and not everyone is good at it. Taking the easy way out by calling people cows and porkers is a sign of a shallow mind. Bullies should never be tolerated. Hopefully there are enough confident and capable folks around to always smack down a bully.

That's where I am at.
He's gone. Hell YES! But, I'll stumble on some new thread that I find funny and I'll respond. And I know I will. It will be like low hanging fruit. Nope, just can't let that one slide by. 😁👽
Everybody do their thing like you said. I'm just so glad he's gone. Ain't really interested in rehashing his time here or bashing him. Him being gone is good enough for me

Three things I have always and will always defend Cal for........HIs humanitarian efforts, his first 10 seasons here, and his personal life. There's no need for the childish references to his or anybody's weight or appearance. That's low brow and lazy. I realize not everyone can be quick-witted and clever. Shit talking is an art and not everyone is good at it. Taking the easy way out by calling people cows and porkers is a sign of a shallow mind. Bullies should never be tolerated. Hopefully there are enough confident and capable folks around to always smack down a bully.
People are bullying Cal? Is that what you’re actually claiming here or am I misunderstanding?

Sorry, I’m lazy and not very clever so maybe I’m confused. When I hear a master shit talker at work, their acerbic wit can sometimes be so high brow and complex that I just can’t keep up.

People are bullying Cal? Is that what you’re actually claiming here or am I misunderstanding?

Sorry, I’m lazy and not very clever so maybe I’m confused. When I hear a master shit talker at work, their acerbic wit can sometimes be so high brow and complex that I just can’t keep up.
Don’t be so hard on yourself

The first step is the hardest. You are so strong
Thanks. This open dialogue has really made me take a closer look at myself and how I can be a more positive influence on the internet.

This Caliporky thread journey has inspired me to start a GoFundMe to raise awareness for bullied Division I millionaire coaches. I hope I can count on your donation. A portion of the proceeds will go to UK’s NIL. I’m planning a Rafters Pizza Party with the remaining funds. If all goes well there will also be cheese sticks.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
Well said. As long as the results on the court satisfied BBN, many either didn't hear the strange comments (Draft night trumps all or Player's first) or were happy to rationalize them away or justify them as Cal speak. Honestly, he always told us exactly who he was and perfectly described his priorities. It wasn't until his on-court failures piled up did BBN become restless to downright pissed and thank goodness for it. I'm thankful that many BBN faithful have, like you, turned that corner and moved on knowing now that Cal had to go. It's about the Program First and Pope understands that. I couldn't be happier and can't wait to see the product he puts on the floor ... it should be great fun.
Well said goes out to you as well as @travisbickle!!

GO BIG BLUE AND
COACH POPE, TOO!!!💙💙💙

Thanks. This open dialogue has really made me take a closer look at myself and how I can be a more positive influence on the internet.

This Caliporky thread journey has inspired me to start a GoFundMe to raise awareness for bullied Division I millionaire coaches. I hope I can count on your donation. A portion of the proceeds will go to UK’s NIL. I’m planning a Rafters Pizza Party with the remaining funds. If all goes well there will also be cheese sticks.
I will donate dollar bucks

Calling the Hogs in Arkansas means cheering your team on on gameday

Calling the hogs in Tennessee means getting a date for Saturday night.
Tennessee fans definitely value women who give you shade in the summer, and keep you warm in the winter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT