ADVERTISEMENT

How long is Pope’s leash?

Apr 11, 2024
Billy G got two years before getting canned, but he was also a drunkard. I think Pope (and Mitch by extension) get 3 years. Personally though, I think if he can’t at least make it to the Sweet 16 by Year 2 he needs to be gone.

Honeymoons over for me after Duke blowout loss that's incoming.

He will get 3 years from his Bible buddy barney.

Next time those Mormon pricks come around my neighborhood I'm telling them to eff off.

Reactions: ellowelzees
Billy G got two years before getting canned, but he was also a drunkard. I think Pope (and Mitch by extension) get 3 years. Personally though, I think if he can’t at least make it to the Sweet 16 by Year 2 he needs to be gone.
Hahaha. Not a UK fan so it won’t hurt my feelings if you tell me to GTFO, but the knock on Cal for years by you guys is that he can’t/won’t coach the kids he has. With your amazing NIL support you’re going to still get top notch players. At least see if the guy can lead these players and get them to believe and bleed for the University. You know what you had and are going to get with Cal so enjoy the fact that rd of 32 is no longer your ceiling.

Reactions: Catcatcatcat
lazy don't care GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1009
I don't expect a national title next season (although it would be nice) but if he misses tourney or loses opening round it could get ugly fast.

3 years of misery.At least Cal prepared us for it.

This is pretty much a 3 year extension with cal but with less talented teams.

Maybe pope can go to Maui and recruite more KY kids and lose with moxy instead of due to poor coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT