ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlyn Clark

**Post Title Is A Dinner Bell For Soft Virgin Men**

Come and get your incles! incels HERRRRE! Getcher incels!

And don’t worry about some dude passing Pete, it’ll never happen because anyone that can average 40 a game for one year is gone to the league, much less for 3-4 years.

Reactions: thabigbluenation
Do you believe her record setting career has any relationship to the record set by Pistol Pete?

Personally, I think her record is awesome, although I only think I have watched about 10 minutes total of women’s basketball this year, but I don’t think the record for women’s basketball has any relevance to the record for men’s basketball.
Pete Maravich played in only 83 college games
Caitlyn Clark has already played in 129 college games

Havent watched like zero women's hoops but Clark's passing is very high level . 7 assist in like 11 minutes . She is dishing it like crazy .. for a high level scorer she led D1 in assist this season .. shes damn good

Reactions: stereonut
Watched some of the women's tournament with our 10 year old granddaughter. She idolizes Clark. Hope she'll play basketball in middle school. She about a foot taller than all the other girls in her class.

Reactions: GeraldV
I watched a few seconds of the Duke - UConn game today. Watching the front court shuffle down the floor, it was clear that the really weakness in women’s b-ball is the front court. Big lumbering girls can play at the top level in college.

Is not a ppg award, it’s a career award. They played less games then, had worse nutrition and workouts, supplement knowledge was lacking, who cares?

It’s just career points, enjoy the ride and have a little fun.
Do you think Caitlin Clark could start on a high level high school Boys team? I think, not in a million years. So, no, let's not compare her to Pistol Pete, ok? This whole topic is absolutely ludicrous, and, no, it's not about career points, when it is not same game. Maravich might have averaged 100-125 points a game in Clark's game, and Clark would average 0 in his.

Do you think Caitlin Clark could start on a high level high school Boys team? I think, not in a million years. So, no, let's not compare her to Pistol Pete, ok? This whole topic is absolutely ludicrous, and, no, it's not about career points, when it is not same game. Maravich might have averaged 100-125 points a game in Clark's game, and Clark would average 0 in his.

And, that does not diminish her accomplishment. Not at all. She is a phenomenal college athlete. You don’t need to over-hype her success by asking us to think she has passed any star of the men’s college game.

What are you talking about? We’re comparing a woman beating women not a woman beating men? It’s not “would Clarke score as many against men?” No of course not, you’re making things up because women intimidate you, especially successful ones.

And yes Clark would be really really good on ANY HS bball team. You have ZERO idea how good these chicks are.

You don’t think a HS team could use a 40% 3PT shooter that’s 6’? You think most HS kids shoot 40% from 3?

You beta soys’ hate for Clark is so palpable because she’s better than you at the sport you thought you’d be the going to league when you were 16 but it’s her 😂.

Last edited:
Do you think Caitlin Clark could start on a high level high school Boys team? I think, not in a million years. So, no, let's not compare her to Pistol Pete, ok? This whole topic is absolutely ludicrous, and, no, it's not about career points, when it is not same game. Maravich might have averaged 100-125 points a game in Clark's game, and Clark would average 0 in his. high level high school boys team.

It depends on your definition of "high level" high school boys team. If it's an Oak Hill, Montverde, IMG type of institution, the answer would be probably not, but that would also go for the overwhelming majority of boys from other high school basketball programs. If you're talking about high school teams competing in state tournaments in various classifications, then the answer would be yes.

She is no doubt a great women’s basketball player. And in a shooting contest, she would probably be among the best, men or women. But even if she could make a men’s team (doubtful), she’d never score like she has. And would probably see limited minutes.

So if they are going to compare her stats to the best men, they should allow trans men to play with her.

Reactions: WildcatofNati2
Watched yesterday, she is fun to watch. Just a mastery omof the sport.

Really hoping she beats LSU. That group and their desperate need to feel hated have jumoed the shark. She deserves to send them home. The whole lsu players attitude thing is so forced and bizarre.

She is no doubt a great women’s basketball player. And in a shooting contest, she would probably be among the best, men or women. But even if she could make a men’s team (doubtful), she’d never score like she has. And would probably see limited minutes.

So if they are going to compare her stats to the best men, they should allow trans men to play with her.
WiTF are you even saying? She should compete against trans people so her records count against men? You have no idea what you’re even trying to say.

Clark is a badass chick that comparably scored as many points against women as a, you know woman, as a badass Pete Maravich did against men as a, you know man and all.

If you don’t understand how a women scoring as many points against women, as a man did against men is actually a comparable statistic, you’re just a flat touching idiot honestly.

How does that not compute to you?

Reactions: UK_fanatic
WiTF are you even saying? She should compete against trans people so her records count against men? You have no idea what you’re even trying to say.

Clark is a badass chick that comparably scored as many points against women as a, you know woman, as a badass Pete Maravich did against men as a, you know man and all.

If you don’t understand how a women scoring as many points against women, as a man did against men is actually a comparable statistic, you’re just a flat touching idiot honestly.

How does that not compute to you?
You’re just a bundle of joy, aren’t ya? I’m saying if they want to compare their records against men’s records, then they need to play men.

Try to be honest. Do you think she would come close to scoring like she did if she played against men? If not, comparing her stats are as stupid as you seem to be.

I suppose you think a Ferrari and a ford bronco are the same. They both are on wheels and can go fast.

Jeez ol pete man, it’s hard to be nice when explaining elementary school level concepts to adults.

Of course she wouldn’t score like that against men. I’ve never seen one person claim she would put up points like that on men because obviously she wouldn’t.

But a woman, scoring the same amount of points against women, as a man scored against other men, is indeed an apt comparison.

I’m not sure how that is in any way difficult to understand. If she did it against men it would be insane and very impressive but no one is saying she would (and actually as a kid she did play with the boys because there was no girls team).

Jeez ol pete man, it’s hard to be nice when explaining elementary school level concepts to adults.

Of course she wouldn’t score like that against men. I’ve never seen one person claim she would put up points like that on men because obviously she wouldn’t.

But a woman, scoring the same amount of points against women, as a man scored against other men, is indeed an apt comparison.

I’m not sure how that is in any way difficult to understand. If she did it against men it would be insane and very impressive but no one is saying she would (and actually as a kid she did play with the boys because there was no girls team).
But they ARE comparing her record against the men’s. How hard is that for you to comprehend? They don’t just say she has scored more points than any women, they say she broke Pete Maravich’s record.

And it’s really hard say you are nice when you call someone an idiot.

Reactions: WildcatofNati2
When my daughter was an 8th grader, they went undefeated. They beat local teams with typical scores like 60 to 12. They traveled 100-150 miles to find better competition and still no team could challenge them. The boys team at her school was a ,500 team. When they scrimmaged the boys, the girls couldn't even come close to them.

Thanks man. NEVER would have known that boys were better at sports than girls without the phenomenal insight provided. Kudos.

She's not playing on a high level HS boys team as an 18yo. Maybe she gets some minutes as a 22yo. She would have to learn to dribble, pass and shoot with a larger ball. She would struggle with the physicality and speed of the game.

This is not a knock on her. She's probably the greatest female college player of all time.

But they ARE comparing her record against the men’s. How hard is that for you to comprehend? They don’t just say she has scored more points than any women, they say she broke Pete Maravich’s record.

And it’s really hard say you are nice when you call someone an idiot.
You threw out bundle of joy before I said idiot, what’s the difference? Your insult was said in a kinder way? Same intent bubby.

Anyway, who are “THEY”? If you’re saying you’ve heard “people” say it cool, I’ve heard the human race said insanely dumb things, doesn’t mean the world concurs. Try ignoring “THEM” they’re literally trying to get this reaction out of you. No different then Jay Williams saying Clark wasn’t one of the female greats, it provided a week worth of talking points for ESPN. See how that works?

Is this you headline reading or social media takes because not one person I’ve spoken to has said they think they’re saying she is better than Pete, they may be saying it’s equivalent in women’s basketball but I’ve heard zero people say anything else.

Check that, they may have said she was the D1 basketball scoring champion which in that case they’re technically correct.

You threw out bundle of joy before I said idiot, what’s the difference? Your insult was said in a kinder way? Same intent bubby.

Anyway, who are “THEY”? If you’re saying you’ve heard “people” say it cool, I’ve heard the human race said insanely dumb things, doesn’t mean the world concurs. Try ignoring “THEM” they’re literally trying to get this reaction out of you. No different then Jay Williams saying Clark wasn’t one of the female greats, it provided a week worth of talking points for ESPN. See how that works?

Is this you headline reading or social media takes because not one person I’ve spoken to has said they think they’re saying she is better than Pete, they may be saying it’s equivalent in women’s basketball but I’ve heard zero people say anything else.

Check that, they may have said she was the D1 basketball scoring champion which in that case they’re technically correct.

Dude, you can’t talk to these people. Their oxygen is every character you type in response to their nonsense. Suffocate them.

Dude, you can’t talk to these people. Their oxygen is every character you type in response to their nonsense. Suffocate them.
I know it’s so sad and annoying, I’m honestly trying to prevent them from repeating this stuff in public and sounding like a gd homo erectus from a million years ago, to every slightly educated person out there.

I just can’t imagine typing that and thinking, “There! Now people will know that Pete Maravich was better than Caitlin Clark at basketball, I’m a daggone savant! If it wasn’t for me the whole world would assume she would beat him in a game of basketball!”

• Haha
Reactions: mdlUK.1
Serena Williams couldn't return a serve against the 200+ rated man. And she is easily the greatest women's tennis player of all time. But men are just built different.

Congrats on the girls having their own leagues until mentally ill boys are allowed to take it from them.

I know it’s so sad and annoying, I’m honestly trying to prevent them from repeating this stuff in public and sounding like a gd homo erectus from a million years ago, to every slightly educated person out there.

I just can’t imagine typing that and thinking, “There! Now people will know that Pete Maravich was better than Caitlin Clark at basketball, I’m a daggone savant! If it wasn’t for me the whole world would assume she would beat him in a game of basketball!”
Now that you have straightened us out (🙄), you can go untangle your panties.

Reactions: roguemocha
Rest easy, sirma’am

Transgender-Athletes-Ban-New-York-Caitlyn-Jenner-1_1711858462143_1711858500537.jpg

I was surprised at how many goobers on Rafters bashed me for saying they aren't comparable and are two different leagues of sort and play by very different rules and use different equipment.

I'm glad on here it's a more intelligent crowd for the most part.

I was surprised at how many goobers on Rafters bashed me for saying they aren't comparable and are two different leagues of sort and play by very different rules and use different equipment.

I'm glad on here it's a more intelligent crowd for the most part.
They bashed you because it is comparable. Women are smaller, of course they use a smaller ball. Kids use smaller balls too because they’re smaller…

Maravich also barely played against blacks, he didn’t have black teammates even. You want to talk about distorted numbers that aren’t comparable…

• Haha
Reactions: mdlUK.1
Maravich also barely played against blacks, he didn’t have black teammates even. You want to talk about distorted numbers that aren’t comparable…
and the only reason Steve Spurrier won the Heisman is because all the black guys were in Vietnam.
- T Wilson

God damn, this is such a tough product to watch lol.

Love how much they keep mentioning Albany though. This is really big for upstate NY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT