ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlyn Clark

Where are you getting your info? I just happened to see this in the paper this AM:

The average viewership for Iowa's win over LSU in the Elite Eight was 12.3 million people.

It had more viewership than four out of five games in the 2022-2023 NBA Final and toppled last year's World Series, which garnered 11.48 million viewers.

Viewership peaked at 16.1 million, making it ESPN's second-highest audience for any basketball game
since 2012.
I said ppl are generally only tuning in to watch women's bball if CC is playing.

The example I used to support this is Sunday's elite 8 games, for both men and women.

CC played on Monday night.

Reactions: Tskware
I dont see it. Different number of years played, different competition levels, etc. Maravich also didn't get his freshmen stats counted.

I saw your comment about mostly white guys pete went against too. Let's not pretend those white guys wouldn't win every game by 40 to 50 if matched up against the best modern women's teams.
Jeez ol Pete man… It’s not about men vs women! That’s where you’re missing all this. We all KNOW she would get roasted with the men. It’s comparable because they did the same things against their peers.

No one has ever said she’d beat Pete in a game or any college or pro MEN! She’s dope as hell as a female against females. No one ever claimed she’d be MOP in men’s basketball.

Jeez ol Pete man… It’s not about men vs women! That’s where you’re missing all this. We all KNOW she would get roasted with the men. It’s comparable because they did the same things against their peers.

No one has ever said she’d beat Pete in a game or any college or pro MEN! She’s dope as hell as a female against females. No one ever claimed she’d be MOP in men’s basketball.

Correct my friend, they didn’t compare the two players or say she would’ve don’t the same thing against menZ

Let me highlight it for you, SHE BROKE THE NCAA SCORING RECORD! This is a fact, no one has scored more than her men’s or women’s.

No one said she would’ve beat him one on one.

Can you morons not see the difference?

It’s the scoring record, not the greatest player on either side of all time.

You butt hurt ass boys that can’t handle a girl holding a scoring record need some actual pussy in your life instead of being one for once.

Correct my friend, they didn’t compare the two players or say she would’ve don’t the same thing against menZ

Let me highlight it for you, SHE BROKE THE NCAA SCORING RECORD! This is a fact, no one has scored more than her men’s or women’s.

You butt hurt ass boys that can’t handle a girl holding a scoring record need some actual pussy in your life instead of being one for once.
F+PANTIES_IN_A_BUNCH.jpg

Reactions: Spica Orbit
Mine? Far from it, the beta soy boys are the ones wearing panties and mad because real life women are wearing boxer briefs to play hoops while those sissy men are wearing thongs at their lame ass office job, they look like shit, feel like shit and haven’t touched a vagina under 50 in 3 decades so they’re mad at women.

I don’t even wear underwear, bruh, so they couldn’t be bunched.

Just sad to see society and men crumble so far down the manhood totem pole they get mad at women playing sports 😆. Don’t worry there are real men that still exist out there, we’ll still knock up the hotties and protect the world since that’s out of the question for your marshmallow bodies.

Just put your dockers on, an ill-fitting button down that you think covers your very feminine muffin top, a tie from Dawahare’s and make sure you remembered your dollar for your snack machine nutty buddy after you’re allowed a lunch break and we’ll take care of the real shit.

But get my taxes done asap Larry, mmmkay…

• Love
Reactions: Stan the caddy
Mine? Far from it, the beta soy boys are the ones wearing panties and mad because real life women are wearing boxer briefs to play hoops while those sissy men are wearing thongs at their lame ass office job, they look like shit, feel like shit and haven’t touched a vagina under 50 in 3 decades so they’re mad at women.

I don’t even wear underwear, bruh, so they couldn’t be bunched.

Just sad to see society and men crumble so far down the manhood totem pole they get mad at women playing sports 😆. Don’t worry there are real men that still exist out there, we’ll still knock up the hotties and protect the world since that’s out of the question for your marshmallow bodies.

Just put your dockers on, an ill-fitting button down that you think covers your very feminine muffin top, a tie from Dawahare’s and make sure you remembered your dollar for your snack machine nutty buddy after you’re allowed a lunch break and we’ll take care of the real shit.

But get my taxes done asap Larry, mmmkay…
I am high, prepping for golf and this post made me LOL. Actually, my wife asked me what was so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: roguemocha

As I have said before, there it an NCAA bowler (probably a Cornhusker or Commodore) who has scored far more than she. Take a back seat, CC, you won’t come close.

As I have said before, there it an NCAA bowler (probably a Cornhusker or Commodore) who has scored far more than she. Take a back seat, CC, you won’t come close.
But did he bowl against blacks? In any era the answer is no 😂

The leading scorers in the NFL are kickers, is that not really true either?

Tonight she deferred a lot because of the non-Calipari like defense on her. Most of her teammates are not that good.

She is a unicorn in the women's game.

ESPN crying about the illegal screen call. Don't try to decapitate opponents with illegal screen and it won't be called. For years, Duke and the UConn women have gotten away with murder from the refs, and ESPN only cares when the call goes against them.

Last edited:
I love how the sprots world is going crazy over this "missed call" on the screen by Bueckers.. which was actually the right call.

Whatever you do, don't show these same people the end of some of Kentucky's controversial tournament and regular season losses lol.

Shabazz flop.
Missed shot clock violation against wisconsin
LSU goal tend a few years ago.
LSU this year
TAM spike ball, etc

Tonight she deferred a lot because of the non-Calipari like defense on her. Most of her teammates are not that good.

She is a unicorn in the women's game.

ESPN crying about the illegal screen call. Don't try to decapitate opponents with illegal screen and it won't be called. For years, Duke and the UConn women have gotten away with murder from the refs, and ESPN only cares when the call goes against them.

ESPN made UConn’s women’s basketball.

As you stated, she's great female vs. female. Agree. Since you said that, comparing her points scored to men's makes no sense either since it's not the same competition or game even (different size ball).

I love how the sprots world is going crazy over this "missed call" on the screen by Bueckers.. which was actually the right call.
It was by Edwards, not Bueckers. I don't think that call was even close. Only reason it ever looks like Edwards was stopped is when they show it in super slo mo - then everything looks stopped.

Say what you want about Clark and WBB . . . but that is one hot ticket for the finals tomorrow on Ticketmaster, lower arena are $750-1800 each. Never thought I would see that kind of demand.

As you stated, she's great female vs. female. Agree. Since you said that, comparing her points scored to men's makes no sense either since it's not the same competition or game even (different size ball).
We GET it, you hate women’s success. Noted. We good here?

U ain't good on anything. Me, I followed my GD's all-league HS performances religiously as well as her less stellar volleyball play. Now get lost.
Oh that’s cool, I’ll watch Caitlin ball because your GD will likely suck at any sport she plays and not get a scholly so why in TF do I care what she does? Can she hit 30’ 3s consistently? No? Don’t care.
She’ll kick ass in the NBA no doubt.
Again you flipping beta hoes can’t help yourself. No one ever ever ever said she would make in in men’s college P5 or the NBA, we all now that’s far from possible so why bring it up?

No one ever ever ever said she would make in in men’s college P5 or the NBA, we all now that’s far from possible so why bring it up?
Because I’m for women’s success?

Seriously, you just made it clear yourself why it’s not apples to apples.

So, when the media tells me it is, it gets old quick.

Here is the truth: the media claims that Caitlin Clark's scoring record is an overall NCAA record to get people arguing about it and drive clicks. It's stupid and annoying, and it serves no purpose. It's all leftist nonsense, because these woke losers don't say stuff like "he's got the all-time 100-meter sprint record for the NCAA". It's always qualified women's vs men's (as it should).

Comparing Caitlin's record to Pistol Pete is like comparing Geno's wins record to Coach K's. It's not the same game. They never would have competed against each other.

My take: just ignore it.

She got beat up pretty good against uconn. She scored like 18 out the gate. Think she finally ran out of gas. South Carolina was damn good too. The big girl was unstoppable.

And to be honest caitlyns team was scrappy but they were not the most talented aside from her.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
She got beat up pretty good against uconn. She scored like 18 out the gate. Think she finally ran out of gas. South Carolina was damn good too. The big girl was unstoppable.

And to be honest caitlyns team was scrappy but they were not the most talented aside from her.
The athletic gap between college and NBA is pretty big. For women’s ball and the WNBA it’s not as large.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT