ADVERTISEMENT

Buyout is imminent

I don’t know Z71 nor do I know his sources. I will say I heard the initial thought was to find the money for the buyout. As I posted earlier, the crafts said piss off we aren’t paying. I think that’s when the plans really started to unravel.

As for RunninRitchie, he’s the one I remember laughing about my Craft family info. Clearly he’s not connected to anyone in Lexington and only lives to crap on others. Oh well, you just can’t fix stupid.
Lol, I wasn't laughing at you, or your info. I was laughing at the notion Craft has bailed on Cal. Laughing at Cal if you will.

Reactions: Girthang
Tubby was gone in a second when they asked him to get better assistants than Reggie Hanson, etc. Maybe it will play out the same way with Cal.

lol. No. Tubby was gone when the million dollar bonus check hit his hands. His assts didn't even know he was considering leaving. His players didn't even find out from him. He didn't even speak to them in person or as a team after he signed the contract with Minnesota.

If we could get Cal to bug out with a 1M bonus check, I'd carry his luggage to the airport and rub his feet before the flight.

lol. No. Tubby was gone when the million dollar bonus check hit his hands. His assts didn't even know he was considering leaving. His players didn't even find out from him. He didn't even speak to them in person or as a team after he signed the contract with Minnesota.

If we could get Cal to bug out with a 1M bonus check, I'd carry his luggage to the airport and rub his feet before the flight.

Totally wrong. You love to tell people they're wrong and youre right but Tubby was told he was a good ambassador for the program but needed better assistants and instead of doing that he left.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Girthang
Totally wrong. You love to tell people they're wrong and youre right but Tubby was told he was a good ambassador for the program but needed better assistants and instead of doing that he left. Not even going to listen to your smug attitude anymore.

Hypocrite much?

Those ARE FACTS. Notjing smug about facts. You can check them anywhere you'd like. If they put a stain on your worship's reputation, that's a YOU problem.

His assistants didn't know he was considering UM. Found out he was gone after he had met with them and signed the contract. Prove it wrong, or go cry in your pillow. I don't care. Better yet, find a cold stout beer to cry in til it's warm enough for you to drink.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I don’t know Z71 nor do I know his sources. I will say I heard the initial thought was to find the money for the buyout. As I posted earlier, the crafts said piss off we aren’t paying. I think that’s when the plans really started to unravel.

As for RunninRitchie, he’s the one I remember laughing about my Craft family info. Clearly he’s not connected to anyone in Lexington and only lives to crap on others. Oh well, you just can’t fix stupid.
That @RunninRichie is a real mean fellow.

Twice a week he goes into the woods to kill a mockingbird.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Cal promising to do things he should’ve been doing 14 years ago, how exciting!!!
Can’t wait to get 1-2 guys back, several freshman, and then a team built from the portal. You know like he did a few years ago.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT