ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny James update

Why take that risk? Wku had a guy years ago that collapsed and died the summer before his senior year while playing a pickup game back home.

Reactions: BigTyrone
Agreed. Enjoy college. Enjoy dad's $
I doubt he could care less about actually going to college. He wants to do his favorite activity in the world, play ball.

Plus, his dad and he have dreamed about playing together in the NBA for years.

It’s definitely an easy out though if he was over bball.

Reactions: GeraldV
I'm seeing a lot of "why take the risk?" both here and on rafters. I get it, but where does that rationale stop? Should he cease all intense workout routines? How about stop using a treadmill or going hiking/running for long distances. We're also talking about Bronny James here. I'm sure he'd get some run in the league but he was likely never going to play 80% of the game, every game.

Some of you are being too careful, as if Bronny shouldn't even work up a sweat for the rest of his life. The heart is going to go when it goes, whether it's right after a workout or five minutes after you've woken up from nine hours of sleep.

Reactions: roguemocha
I'm seeing a lot of "why take the risk?" both here and on rafters. I get it, but where does that rationale stop? Should he cease all intense workout routines? How about stop using a treadmill or going hiking/running for long distances. We're also talking about Bronny James here. I'm sure he'd get some run in the league but he was likely never going to play 80% of the game, every game.

Some of you are being too careful, as if Bronny shouldn't even work up a sweat for the rest of his life. The heart is going to go when it goes, whether it's right after a workout or five minutes after you've woken up from nine hours of sleep.
I mean there’s a big difference between light/medium/heavy workout - ever seen a cardiology stress test? They basically run an ekg on you with your heart rate above 160 and see how it responds and restrict accordingly. Not sure if Bronny is doing that rigor but with the financial means he should get a complete and full work up - some of these are lifelong issues and not just fluke incidents.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT