ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News (Read this correctly...) Tennessee.....

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

Me trying to figure out what this has to do with UK basketball.

Reactions: BigTyrone
Actually makes one wonder..... How many felons may be on the UT basketball team. Now, I realize there cannot be as many as is on the KU team but.....

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

Me trying to figure out what this has to do with UK basketball.

No offense Creed but at times you have trouble figuring out a lot of things. ;)

It's a Ying/Yang sort of thing... Glad it mesmerized you. Or is that, pulverized?

True...but this wasn't really a basketball discussion topic 🤷‍♀️

Are you stating UT and KU doesn't play felons???? The nerve.... I guess da MODS think that way too but In ever listen to them anyway.

Reactions: Kuhldaddy
True...but this wasn't really a basketball discussion topic 🤷‍♀️
Well, it was related in a way to one of our arch rivals. I read a lot news and political opinions so I don't have anything against that kind of thing.
It's just that pretty much nobody comes to this board for political discussion.

IMO, being the first to introduce any remark about Democrats versus Republicans in a thread that wasn't about that just makes you look obsessed like you can't even leave it for a few minutes on a basketball forum. We're pretty much all UK fans here but not all Democrats or all Republicans.

Well, it was related in a way to one of our arch rivals. I read a lot news and political opinions so I don't have anything against that kind of thing.
It's just that pretty much nobody comes to this board for political discussion.

IMO, being the first to introduce any remark about Democrats versus Republicans in a thread that wasn't about that just makes you look obsessed like you can't even leave it for a few minutes on a basketball forum. We're pretty much all UK fans here but not all Democrats or all Republicans.
You got me. I'm obsessed. 😳 All my posts are political

All my posts are political
I didn't say that. I said you needlessly injected politics into this particular thread. I have an argument against the implication of your comment but will not use it on this board because it would be just as inappropriate for me as it was for you.

Reactions: BBUK
I didn't say that. I said you needlessly injected politics into this particular thread. I have an argument against the implication of your comment but will not use it on this board because it would be just as inappropriate for me as it was for you.
Lighten up Francis

MAN,

What are you two complaining about?

I just got regulated... or is that relegated, or is it inarculated?

nipit-nip-it-in-the-bud.gif

• Haha
Reactions: augustaky1
Actually makes one wonder..... How many felons may be on the UT basketball team. Now, I realize there cannot be as many as is on the KU team but.....
On the basketball team??? Try the other revenue sport. There’s your voting populace

Lol, they remove them from a voter role and someone complains that someone mentioned politics?

Seriously? It’s literally POLITICALS for ***** sakes!! Jeezus christ, lol

Reactions: Kuhldaddy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT