ADVERTISEMENT

Boom Withdrawals😊

Feb 12, 2013
Well, not sure about you guys, but I am in serious “BOOM” withdrawal. Are we in a wait and see mode for the draft players? I know they are keeping it tight lipped. So, maybe we won’t “hear the planes overhead before the bomb is dropped”, but even with Kriisa, there was some smoke right before the Boom.

Dog eat dog now. Everything double secret probation. We probably have two starters that havnt even signed yet. From now on its gravy.

Obviously I'm not one of those Boom-and-Recruit-Class-Ranking types. We'll know soon enough if Pope and his staff add other players (they will). Be patient.

Reactions: BBUK
Waiting game now, and working the portal. Hard to tell what the staff is going for...diamond looking for a home, bench guys, younger guys, hard to guess.
Almost-doctor Pope used the word 'meticulous' as far as the last 4 schollies. Hundred dollar word meaning be patient.

Looking forward to see what shakes out.

for now, everyone may just have to settle for tidbits for 2025 class as Pope and crew appear to be trying to make strides with those guys. It would be awesome to get 1 or 2 of those guys to commit to start building for next year.

Reactions: Catfan2226
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT