ADVERTISEMENT

Boise RB

From what I can tell he was recruited by the RB coach Montgomery and HC Danielson. Several Boise guys saying he would never have committed if Hamden was still there, probably sour apples akin to the Coen situation l.

From what I can tell he was recruited by the RB coach Montgomery and HC Danielson. Several Boise guys saying he would never have committed if Hamden was still there, probably sour apples akin to the Coen situation l.

I don’t know who at Boise is claiming that the kid who committed in December ‘23 would not have committed had Hamden been there, when Hamden took the UK job in Feb. They don’t seem to know their own players and coaches. Stupid fans. LOL!!

For every fan base that is glad to be rid of a coach there is one glad to welcome him. Different sport but how happy were UK BB fans to see Calapari gone and Arkansas fans elated he is there. Just how it goes. Hamden is a good OC or CMS wouldn't have hired him and that is on and off the field and the Boise fans aren't happy he is gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT