ADVERTISEMENT

Clinkscale to LA Chargers

cathouse

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2002
Harbaugh hasn't had much mercy for Moore & his old school. He is doing his best to stripmine them of all quality staff.

Tough spot for Moore, he's a young coach with not many contacts to fill out a staff confident the guys will mesh well with his vision. IMO Michigan will trend down, quick.

Michigan lost a ton of returning production. I think most fans and Michigan media were pointing that out last summer…”had to win now” type season. Especially after TCU beat them in playoffs.

The crazy fans will be crazy regardless but I think most know next season could go 8-4. It’s a great home slate for season ticket holders but tough: Texas, USC, at Washington, Oregon, and at OSU.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Harbaugh hasn't had much mercy for Moore & his old school. He is doing his best to stripmine them of all quality staff.

Tough spot for Moore, he's a young coach with not many contacts to fill out a staff confident the guys will mesh well with his vision. IMO Michigan will trend down, quick.

I agree, quite a few 5th and 6 year guys, elite coach. Now all of that is gone with many staff members. OSU in full panic mode, buying players left and right, hiring P5 head coaches for coordinators. If Day some how chokes thi season away he will be available in 25.

Even before Clink was gone there were going to be Ohio kids available to out of state schools because they are buying nationwide. So if I were UK fan I would expect an uptick in recruiting, they have to go somewhere right? And who as more Ohio connections than UK besides OSU?

They’re just lucky that Georgia got left out because they wouldn’t had never won it if they went up against Georgia! Georgia would’ve smoked them!!!

I do not know about that, we had our opportunity to get there and let it get away.

If OSU doesn't win it all in 24 and if the new OC doesn't work out Day will be available. Can probably get him for some beard dye.

Bama should of won against them

No, they shouldn't have even been there, their OL was fat and slow. We were afraid the QB breaking loose for big plays and did a contained rush, Mich put pressure on the OL beating those OT all night. Bama'AA right tackle got drove 3 yards deep on his back and tripped Milrose up. Granted a poor snap and he paniced.

Michigan sold their souls to get a national championship. They better enjoy it. It will probably be a long time before they see another.

Regular Season Idk GIF by MLB

Reactions: dvillecatfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT