ADVERTISEMENT

Big boom noise

Heard it while I was inside my house. Sounded very powerful. Not like anything I'd ever heard before. They aren't blasting for any construction and by law they have to warn all the citizens within a 5 mile radius if they plan on blasting. This was not construction workers. Never heard anything like. Was a big boom and then silence. Very strange

Heard it while I was inside my house. Sounded very powerful. Not like anything I'd ever heard before. They aren't blasting for any construction and by law they have to warn all the citizens within a 5 mile radius if they plan on blasting. This was not construction workers. Never heard anything like. Was a big boom and then silence. Very strange

Was it "Incredibly loud and extremely close?"

Or could it be explained by all the 1000's of fireworks stands that have been erected over the last wk?

Would have been more strange if the boom would have continued.

Public pool is open now you know.

HY63w3X.jpg

^ahh..... I have nothing but sympathy for the guy in that situation. His Physical Therapy bill is gonna be outrageous after he the poor worker has to help Free Willy up.

A few neighbors confirmed "the boom". Went door too door when everyone started coming home from work to ask if they had heard anything about it. most had not. I did talk to an elderly woman who lives alone and I believe is too old to work. She said she believes she heard a similar sound in the time frame i had put down on the drawing I made of the boom. She seemed very rattled by the whole ordeal and didn't seem like she wanted to talk further about it. I didn't press her because I think she may be a little crazy. Have called Kevin Christopher's home phone several times to try and spread the word. No luck. Yet..

My first jab at running a meth lab. Have learned from my mistakes. Shouldnt happen again.

Sorry for the inconvenience to the OP and her neighbors that she pestered.

^ahh..... I have nothing but sympathy for the guy in that situation. His Physical Therapy bill is gonna be outrageous after he the poor worker has to help Free Willy up.
Like he would have to pay for it. I doubt he has to pay for anything because he's fat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT