ADVERTISEMENT

Between ESPN gameday and SEC gameday...

Yeah, I saw that. Didn't expect Corso to pick us any time, surprised Finebaum picked Georgia, thout Spears might pick us though. I am sure the team is aware of these picks ! :sunglasses:
Oh yes, the team will be made aware, if they weren't watching live !

The motivation of people picking against us is a moot point. If we can't get up for a chance to clinch the East and insure a trip to Atlanta, then some one picking against won't do it. I think we have a decent chance but if was an outsider looking in I would pick UGA as well.

The motivation of people picking against us is a moot point. If we can't get up for a chance to clinch the East and insure a trip to Atlanta, then some one picking against won't do it. I think we have a decent chance but if was an outsider looking in I would pick UGA as well.
Agree somewhat, but this team has used the underdog card all season. Very well I might add !!

People still don't know our team. They register this team like the past. So people picking against us for the majority is normal. Be so awesome to play in the SEC championship and beat Bama and look at the smirks of many people's faces. Got to love the underdog role :)

Talk/Opinions don't mean squat. The CATS just need to go out there and GET IT DONE. This team has a GREAT opportunity to blow up the SEC in football!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT