ADVERTISEMENT

Begok

Kneely Pari

He kneels, if you add y to Cal it makes a girls name Caly, he’s par for the course every time, add the i so people know it’s connected to Calipari.

thoughts? Trying to hard to cringe out?
Cheesy and still awful as it should be. Not bad.

Reactions: Gromcat
No no. It’s turkey season. I’ve been trying to mimic begok on my box call ever since I saw this thread. I’ve called in two disgruntled chipmunks and a blue jay. Nobody admits to laying an egg, but someone invited me to try. I don’t know. Sarcasm maybe?
You mean it’s not duck season?

well damn

Reactions: Backer cutter
a-eric-davis-1.jpg

Reactions: wildcatcorner
The never argued Birds on the bat. Gorgeous. Voted best in show.

And you pick Willie McGee. Someone wanted a like but I gave hearts instead.
When I was a kid and we were the St Louis affiliate (Louisville Redbirds) it was great. I was able to see some really good ball players that made up World Series Champions coming up.

Loved those 80s Cardinal teams built on speed and advancing the runners.

Reactions: Gromcat
When I was a kid and we were the St Louis affiliate (Louisville Redbirds) it was great. I was able to see some really good ball players that made up World Series Champions coming up.

Loved those 80s Cardinal teams built on speed and advancing the runners.

Yea I stayed on the Memphis Chicks back then, but we loved the move to the Memphis Red Birds. Really popular in this area. I have a few old Louisville red birds jerseys that I bought from a guy selling old minor league memorabilia.

I miss those days. With the new DH and shifting the national league looks like an American League knockoff.

Everything good comes to an end I suppose but why it’s encouraged I’ll never get.
Dani5HtU0AIOxyU

Reactions: kyboy1998
How long does a sane person stay "frustrated" over collegiate sports? An hour ? 2 ?
I guess it depends on the level of investment the fan has. But you have all the marks of one of those drive-by posters who tends to try attempt to lay low in secrecy for a while, only to reveal that you're just another burner account degenerate poster we've dealt with before.

My guess is you're probably Leadbelly or one of the assorted sociopaths from the throw-away burner account pile.

Last edited:
I guess it depends on the level of investment the fan has. But you have all the marks of one of those drive-by posters who tends to try attempt to lay low in secrecy for a while, only to reveal that you're just another burner account poster we've dealt with before.

We deal with dozens of your type of fake account every year. Most of you can be whittled down to about a dozen degenerate posters.

My guess is you're probably Leadbelly or one of the assorted sociopaths from the throw-away burner account pile.
You may be too invested if you get emotionally moved over this stuff for extended periods of times.

No. I just kept noticing a poster using it and wanted to point out that I thought it was awful.
Okay. So if she's still using it a year from now, you'll no longer be frustrated by it? It's just a short-term frustration, I'm sure. Totally reasonable by the way, when compared to that petty triviality of being upset by losing multiple all-time records in the same season we lost to a 15 seed, a year after going 9-16.

Okay. So if she's still using it a year from now, you'll no longer be frustrated by it? It's just a short-term frustration, I'm sure. Totally reasonable by the way, when compared to that petty triviality of being upset by losing multiple all-time records in the same season we lost to a 15 seed a year after going 9-16.
I wasn’t happy we lost the tournament game or the results of the previous season.

If she still is using the Begok thing 5 years from now I will care the same. As in I don’t, it will just still sound dumb.

End of the day you don’t need begok or CCC or whatever dumb catchphrase. Look at the results from 2016-now and you’ll see a second tier program. It’s still good in the grand scheme but it’s not GREAT and it’s not Kentucky and it sure as hell isn’t what he’s promised. Promise something else? Fine. But you promised best of the best, we are the needle, we eat first, blah blah blah. His ass isn’t cashing the checks his mouth is writing.

between Oscar and the contract, we basically have to wait this out another year or two minimum. Fine. Don’t expect any sympathy though. He’s burnt through the goodwill of the early years and it’s put up or shut up territory.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT