ADVERTISEMENT

Be prepared for more “out of the blue” commitments per Ricks

This guy is guessing. I hope he's right. But he did say he has to get more intel.
He is guessing to an extent, but this is information that KSR relayed as well, that UK was publicly confident in 1-2 other recruits and it derailed the recruitments via other programs swooping in, when a deal was almost done.

UK is going to operate much more silently now, I would presume the AB3 leg room photos would be brought to heel if they’re trying to keep recruitments silent.

I love what I saw today, the coaching staff flew out early, locked down their commitment and flew home. I have absolute confidence that Pope wants to win here as badly as he wants to breath, and he’s assembled a staff of killers to do so, and I will continue to be grateful to have a coach like that and support this program financially and with my attendance to the best of my abilities!

I’m so thankful for Coach, we’re blessed that Pope’s in the house!

Yeah that was my read of it
Nah he said lies which means multiple. Hes the only guy saying osu stiffed a player. That would nuke recruiting and AB/klutch would never go to a place like that. Osu football team is like 30M they arent stiffing players

Nah he said lies which means multiple. Hes the only guy saying osu stiffed a player. That would nuke recruiting and AB/klutch would never go to a place like that. Osu football team is like 30M they arent stiffing players
I’m not saying Ricks is right about the OSU stuff (and I don’t really care), I was just correcting the original post that said OSU stiffed Townsend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT