ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball America - Tourney projection (May 17)

backinky2018

Freshman
Sep 14, 2021
UK still in, currently checking in as the #11 seed. We would have Indiana, Notre Dame, and Wright state as our teams in LEX. The #6 seed is Clemson, should we advance to the supers.

This would be a great draw.

I think the other exciting thing is that UK is within shouting distance of a national top 8 seed with a series win over UF.

If anyone gwts extra regional tickets and we play at KPP let me know, please!

UK still in, currently checking in as the #11 seed. We would have Indiana, Notre Dame, and Wright state as our teams in LEX. The #6 seed is Clemson, should we advance to the supers.

This would be a great draw.

I think the other exciting thing is that UK is within shouting distance of a national top 8 seed with a series win over UF.
Indiana has been a top 20 team this year for part of the season. Looks like Louisville may be out.

I like D1Baseballs projection better. Have UK as the #10 seed with Indians State, Iowa and Wright State. Paired across from Clemson. That’s an ideal draw for Kentucky.

I’m going to try and get tickets. They might be hard to get.

What will be interesting is that they can expand KPP to something like 7500 seats. So, will they do that? If so, it's a big selling point to host and opens a bunch more tickets.

Reactions: SeanCain
I like D1Baseballs projection better. Have UK as the #10 seed with Indians State, Iowa and Wright State. Paired across from Clemson. That’s an ideal draw for Kentucky.
Not sure I want a re-match with ISU. They have been really good since our series and all 3 games were close. So they will come in with a lot of confidence.

Indiana has been a top 20 team this year for part of the season. Looks like Louisville may be out.

Yes, I think UL is 9-18 in the ACC. Even if they sweep FSU this weekend, they're out.

Indiana has had a very good year, but I still like our chances at home to get to a super if we get a chance.

Yes, I think UL is 9-18 in the ACC. Even if they sweep FSU this weekend, they're out.

Indiana has had a very good year, but I still like our chances at home to get to a super if we get a chance.
If they are hosting, I’m sure going to try and be there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT