ADVERTISEMENT

Barbie

Going with the wife removes some, but not all of the creep factor. However deciding to start a public discussion about it on an online forum after the fact takes it to a new level.
Once again, my original post explains why. It was for the conversation not because I'm just absolutely obsessed over the movie. Part of me just knew that weirdos like you wouldn't miss the chance to ridicule somebody else over something as small as watching a movie with his wife and that always gives me a good laugh.

Barbie is the ultimate example of a Karen. Now they are trying to make her as a woke feminist in a world where men are only horrible people. Pass.

Settle down, Dollar Store Ben Shapiro.

I recall you creating a thread with a link to an article about House of the Dragon being woke - weeks before the show premiered on HBO. You tried to convince others not to watch for whatever reason. Is your schtick to just post articles about how everything is woke and then declare that you won't be watching when you weren't going to watch anyway?

House of the Dragon was a pretty big hit and so is this goofy movie. Enjoy life for a change, Dollar Store Ben Shapiro.

It's called a review and they usually come out just before a movie airs. I can't believe you are still so butthurt about the HOD review which pointed out that it was woke compared to GOT. That was two years and you have whined about in numerous threads. Get over it beta boy and stop your nauseating virtue signaling.
Guy, stop trolling with the constant everything is woke shit. Posts were already deleted here last night because some guys couldn't handle a Barbie movie and wanted to bitch about radical feminists and genders. It's a Barbie movie. You already said Pass so you have no intention of seeing it. Cool. Move on if that's the case. The hell is wrong with dudes online now days?

Guy, stop trolling with the constant everything is woke shit. Posts were already deleted here last night because some guys couldn't handle a Barbie movie and wanted to bitch about radical feminists and genders. It's a Barbie movie. You already said Pass so you have no intention of seeing it. Cool. Move on if that's the case. The hell is wrong with dudes online now days?
Why don't you stop trying to tell other people want to do or think there NightWoke.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Alright, my guy. Gotta throw you on ignore. I'm trying but Christ Almighty, when you just want to troll or disrupt a thread, you need to look within and figure out why you're so miserable and aggressive. Have a good one.

Alright, my guy. Gotta throw you on ignore. I'm trying but Christ Almighty, when you just want to troll or disrupt a thread, you need to look within and figure out why you're so miserable and aggressive. Have a good one.
You have just described your posting to a T. You come into most threads and start insulting people then try to tell everyone how you are a better person than them. Then you act like you were picked on and whine. Sorry, your victim card is a fraud and you are tiresome.

Last edited:
I want to know what kind of cuck goes to see this crap with his girlfriend? (Beside Matteo, I guess.)

If a guy takes his daughter, I totally understand.
Meh, going for the cuck insult is silly. It's a movie. Is it made for you and me? No. Doesn't mean it won't be entertaining. Or hell, it may be awful and everyone has bad taste but I figured trying to do the manly man gimmick online was a thing of the past. I love metal and horror. I also like goofy nonsense like Xanadu and Mannequin. I can throw on Iron Maiden and then switch over to Norah Jones. It's almost like a person is able to enjoy several, very different things at once.

Not trying to make anyone here love the film. I haven't even seen it. It's just so goddamn bizarre to find men online who want to use Barbie of all things as a jumping off point to be a dick. Thread has already been nuked once because of it. The weird aggression over a movie like this is one for the books.

Meh, going for the cuck insult is silly. It's a movie. Is it made for you and me? No. Doesn't mean it won't be entertaining. Or hell, it may be awful and everyone has bad taste but I figured trying to do the manly man gimmick online was a thing of the past. I love metal and horror. I also like goofy nonsense like Xanadu and Mannequin. I can throw on Iron Maiden and then switch over to Norah Jones. It's almost like a person is able to enjoy several, very different things at once.

Not trying to make anyone here love the film. I haven't even seen it. It's just so goddamn bizarre to find men online who want to use Barbie of all things as a jumping off point to be a dick. Thread has already been nuked once because of it. The weird aggression over a movie like this is one for the books.
You're clearly just a better person than I am.

Congrats!

You're clearly just a better person than I am.

Congrats!
Nah, not saying that at all. Just that "cuck" isn't creative nor funny. And it says you just want to troll. Maybe Matteo was looking for a little internet fight, but I'm generally impressed with how this oddball movie is doing and hoped a discussion could happen. Weirdly aggressive older guys would rather troll like little kids.

People got mad and complained about The Sound of Freedom. People got mad and complained about Barbie. This is America. We're idiots and will bitch with each other about literally anything now. Life was better when we just all shat on Transformer sequels.

I did not watch the video, but you know better than what your are portraying. He stated his disagreements with the movie, which were reportedly much more than the PG13 (that was my complaint)

He burned the toy as an analogy to trigger the very people it triggered.

See triggered comment above.

See above.

I did not bring up Shapiro. I simply responded to one of your shared stick buds.

Hollywood said PG13. If you take issue with their rating system, go all Tipper Gore on them, not me. But, movies have been changed after ratings to get the more appropriate rating. There are people who think 8 year olds should be treated like 13 and others who think 13 year olds should be treated like 20. You be that guy, not me.

Wow. Thanks for the paragraph by paragraph breakdown that I won’t waste my free time responding to. Nicely done.

Shapiro is a dorky prude. He didn’t trigger anyone, certainly not me. He paid money to buy a children’s doll to set on fire … just like the religious nuts used to buy metal and rap albums to burn in the 80s.

I brought up the rating because the pearl clutchers act like this is some salacious smut flick. I’ve never seen this much outrage over a PG-13 movie that targets a youner female audience.

It’s all coming from middle aged white guys, which describes me other than being mad about a movie I never intended to see.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdnerd
Wow. Thanks for the paragraph by paragraph breakdown that I won’t waste my free time responding to. Nicely done.

Shapiro is a dorky prude. He didn’t trigger anyone, certainly not me. He paid money to buy a children’s doll to set on fire … just like the religious nuts used to buy metal and rap albums to burn in the 80s.

I brought up the rating because the pearl clutchers act like this is some salacious smut flick. I’ve never seen this much outrage over a PG-13 movie that targets a youner female audience.

It’s all coming from middle aged white guys, which describes me other than being mad about a movie I never intended to see.

Yeah, bro, you don’t read triggered, not at all. All calm and poised. Sorry if you thought I interpreted otherwise. Nope. Not triggered at all.

( 😬)

Reactions: Mdnerd
Nah, not saying that at all. Just that "cuck" isn't creative nor funny. And it says you just want to troll. Maybe Matteo was looking for a little internet fight, but I'm generally impressed with how this oddball movie is doing and hoped a discussion could happen. Weirdly aggressive older guys would rather troll like little kids.

People got mad and complained about The Sound of Freedom. People got mad and complained about Barbie. This is America. We're idiots and will bitch with each other about literally anything now. Life was better when we just all shat on Transformer sequels.
My initial reasoning in making the thread was just to start a conversation about a movie that was in the news for a multitude of reasons. I do have to say though that I’m not surprised that the thread quickly became a fight about who’s a bigger man. Some people are just so uncomfortable in their manhood that they have to belittle other guys for enjoying just a single thing that isn’t the most macho.

EDIT: I forgot to follow my own rule, I'm talking about @Hank Camacho and @Mdnerd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Don’t worry Matty, no one has ever confused you with an actual man. I’d bet my savings your “wife” is more masculine, as is the case in most leftist relationships. 🤣🤣🤣
And in another example of how big of a bitch you are, you talk about another man’s wife behind the safety of your keyboard. How much is in your savings cause I’ll gladly take it, unless you’re not a man of your word. Your puny dick mentality is showing in a major way.

And in another example of how big of a bitch you are, you talk about another man’s wife behind the safety of your keyboard. How much is in your savings cause I’ll gladly take it, unless you’re not a man of your word. Your puny dick mentality is showing in a major way.

Hit a nerve I see. To be clear, I’m not putting “her” down, just you. 🤣🤣🤣

Hit a nerve I see. To be clear, I’m not putting “her” down, just you. 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t care who you are, everybody should know you don’t talk about another man’s wife, you dumb bitch.

Let’s ask ourselves a question here. If I’m unmanly for taking my pregnant wife to a movie that she wanted to go see and I end up enjoying it, what does that make you when you (1) ridicule me for that (2) make fun of my wife by calling her my “wife” and saying that she’s got to be more masculine than me (3) try to backtrack on making fun of her and then continue to make jokes?

I don’t care who you are, everybody should know you don’t talk about another man’s wife, you dumb bitch.

Let’s ask ourselves a question here. If I’m unmanly for taking my pregnant wife to a movie that she wanted to go see and I end up enjoying it, what does that make you when you (1) ridicule me for that (2) make fun of my wife by calling her my “wife” and saying that she’s got to be more masculine than me (3) try to backtrack on making fun of her and then continue to make jokes?

I’m making fun of you. She can be a completely normal and feminine woman, and still likely to be more masculine than you. 🤣🤣🤣

How it started:

fashion-blogs-slaves-to-fashion-2009-03-04-0305barbie_fa.jpg

How it's going:

artworks-000473537310-xknyqy-t500x500.jpg

I’m making fun of you. She can be a completely normal and feminine woman, and still likely to be more masculine than you. 🤣🤣🤣
Calling her my “wife” isn’t about me. If you’re going to make a joke then own it. You continue to be so small (something I’m sure you’ve heard before).

Calling her my “wife” isn’t about me. If you’re going to make a joke then own it. You continue to be so small (something I’m sure you’ve heard before).
Hey, under your ideology the term “wife” can mean several different things. I don’t want to make any assumptions. “She” is likely a wonderful “wife”. 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you. I'm never gonna go at you again for saying that, appreciate it.

Wittle baby gets upset when his own ideology gets thrown in his face.

Think about it though, would you really get so upset if I were way off base? 🤣

Wow. Don’t call him Matty. Yeesh.

Reactions: MatteoV25

I couldn't give a shit about my ideology, just because Democrats allow people to marry who they want without giving them the side-eye that doesn't mean we're all gay or trans. If you knew an ounce of the things that my wife has been through in her life then I'd like to think you wouldn't continue to insult her. I grew up being told that you always show respect to a woman and to never insult another man's wife, I guess we all didn't receive the same kind of teaching.

He is a newlywed with a pregnant wife. I am gonna give him a pass. Plus, if your wife wants to see a movie and you cannot convince her to see it with a friend, you go to that movie.
Thank you. I'm surprising myself by saying this, but I won't go at you again anymore either.

EDIT: Also, she's a Christian and is trying to convince me to go to church with her so you'd probably like her as a person lol

It's all quite silly. Yes Barbie is a toy for kids. The Barbie movie however isn't geared towards kids. And that's ok though

Santa Claus is for kids. The movie Violent Night about the killer Santa didn't get this outrage. I wonder why??

My man, you should probably calm down.

Do you always personally attack the spouses of other people over ideological disagreements?

By participating in this thread, he’s totally fair game to insult and ridicule, but let’s leave spouses and children out of it. I don’t mind having these heated discussions with yall about these topics, but never would bring another man’s spouse or kids into the argument for the sole purpose of being an asshole.

Bumping as it appears Barbie will get to $700M+ worldwide by Sunday and will hit 1B sooner rather than later. It's weird how some things just catch on. The live action Cats movie trailer was mocked and memed and was doomed before it premiered. Meanwhile, a Mario Bros. movie and Barbie hit pay dirt.

As far as this thread goes, I knew there'd be some mocking and such since this board is primarily older males and I remember guys on this site complaining about the LeBron Space Jam movie too. I'll never understand some of the responses here, most of which ended up deleted (and I'm sure more will follow). The Oppenheimer thread is a good read and respectful. Not sure why similar can't happen here.

If I'm Mattel, I resist the urge to now make a bunch of sequels. Let this movie do the crazy thing of getting to one billion and end it there. Won't happen of course, but a sequel probably won't match what's happening right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT