ADVERTISEMENT

Avengers: Age of Ultron

BigBlue1121

Junior
Mar 9, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Going Saturday to see it! Already bought my tickets. I know a few people who saw it last night and they all loved it and said it was as good as the first, if not better.

I will be going Saturday also wanted to go last night but had to work this morning and my son had school. I can't wait to see this one.

Just got back from seeing it with my kids. It was good but I think the first one was better. We saw it in IMAX 3D which was pretty cool, but the preview for Jurassic World was insane in 3D. Also showed the Batman vs Superman trailer which was funny with it being DC before the Marvel movie. I am sure that was planned to try and get some extra interest from the comic book fans in attendance. They also threw in the Star Wars trailer and like a 5-10 minute preview of Tomorrowland. As usual, make sure you watch during the credits for another hint at the future of the Marvel Universe.

Reactions: -LEK-
Just got back from seeing it with my kids. It was good but I think the first one was better. We saw it in IMAX 3D which was pretty cool, but the preview for Jurassic World was insane in 3D. Also showed the Batman vs Superman trailer which was funny with it being DC before the Marvel movie. I am sure that was planned to try and get some extra interest from the comic book fans in attendance. They also threw in the Star Wars trailer and like a 5-10 minute preview of Tomorrowland. As usual, make sure you watch during the credits for another hint at the future of the Marvel Universe.
Have plans to see it Sunday. The infinity war is being set up.

Was it just one credit scene or is there one after the credits also?

Yeah just that 1 scene in the credits. Probably the shortest one yet. Doubt it lasted more then 10 seconds. At least it seemed like it. It pretty much ties into a scene in the movie.

Took my son to see it in 3D IMAX today and just now paid a bill for the Mayweather fight. Expensive assed day today.

Ok this movie was as good as the first one and hints at several upcoming marvel movies. I loved it and can't wait for the story to continue.

My boys, ages 5 (almost 6!!) and 3 really want to see this film. Question: would I be a "bad father" if I took them to see it this afternoon, or nah?

A friend saw it and said the action scenes rock and the one liners hit the mark, but too many characters so it made the development thin especially the villain.

That said, we'll see it eventually. We are not really fans of crowded theaters so we wait a bit.

Took my 12 year old son to see it and he really liked it , which was all I really cared about. For me it was ok but really just a rerun of every other superhero movie I've ever seen.

The theatre of course dickfingered the intro so I had to sit and endure 25 minutes of animated kids movie trailers.

Saw it today. Fantastic. Stark asking those Hydra guys if they could talk and what proceeded killed me.

Are they ever going to tell the Avengers that Coulson is still alive? I mean he is an Avenger afterall.

My son and I just returned from watching it, and we both loved it; can't wait for the next one.

My boys, ages 5 (almost 6!!) and 3 really want to see this film. Question: would I be a "bad father" if I took them to see it this afternoon, or nah?
You would be a bad father if you don't take them to this movie. Except the three year old. It's probably too long for him.

was hoping Coulson made an appearance maybe we will see him again on the big screen in Civil War.

was hoping Coulson made an appearance maybe we will see him again on the big screen in Civil War.
Coulson's been a bit busy in Agents of Shield. He has enough on his plate. Once AOS is off the air, if it is off the by air by the next Avengers movies, he'll probably return to the big screen.

Saw it today. Fantastic. Stark asking those Hydra guys if they could talk and what proceeded killed me.

Are they ever going to tell the Avengers that Coulson is still alive? I mean he is an Avenger afterall.

I would assume they know he is alive...since someone said the Agents of SHIELD episode this past week had them finding the location of Loki's scepter and sending the Avengers to go get it.

I would assume they know he is alive...since someone said the Agents of SHIELD episode this past week had them finding the location of Loki's scepter and sending the Avengers to go get it.
In AOS, Coulson found out the location, but had Maria Hill call in the Avengers. The Avengers still don't know Coulson is alive.

Went tonite because I wanted to wait until the initial rush was done. I gave it a 'B'. Too many characters almost tripping over each other, and the major flaw was Ultron's clones.

Went tonite because I wanted to wait until the initial rush was done. I gave it a 'B'. Too many characters almost tripping over each other, and the major flaw was Ultron's clones.
I read they had to cut out an hour of film. Ultron is a great villian, just felt like the character development had to go in this, which I would have like a few more minutes explaining Ultron. And Stark creating Pym's Ultron. Puhlease.

I saw it in D box on Saturday. I thought it was great. Prolly one of my favs. I know they had a lot of characters but I enjoy that shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT