ADVERTISEMENT

Assistant coach

Dontworryboutit23

All-American
Jan 4, 2022
Has Kentucky still not hired a assistant coach. Or is that what the Welch guy is. Or is he just gonna promote bruiser

He’s the guy destroying KY basketball and this IS a KY basketball forum!
Plenty of threads about that topic. Dint need to pollute every thread and make it about him. We all want him gone, but are stuck sadly for at least another year. Get over it and maybe talk about something other than him once in a while

Everyone's opinion of him have been beat to death.

Plenty of threads about that topic. Dint need to pollute every thread and make it about him. We all want him gone, but are stuck sadly for at least another year. Get over it and maybe talk about something other than him once in a while

Everyone's opinion of him have been beat to death.
I talk about other things when I’m not posting on a UK basketball message board.
There’s nothing good to talk about when it comes to UK basketball.
And it’s all due to the fraud!

Thomas Beisner and Andrew Ortelli left vacancies in mens basketball operations. Those positions aren't easily replaced. Clocks ticking

Thomas Beisner and Andrew Ortelli left vacancies in mens basketball operations. Those positions aren't easily replaced. Clocks ticking
I keep asking this and no one is sure. Beisner is still listed on UK's website as a part of the staff. All I've seen is speculation and rumor that he was leaving, but that was awhile ago. Has there ever been an announcement or Beisner himself come out and ay he was leaving?

I keep asking this and no one is sure. Beisner is still listed on UK's website as a part of the staff. All I've seen is speculation and rumor that he was leaving, but that was awhile ago. Has there ever been an announcement or Beisner himself come out and ay he was leaving?
I know Ortelli took a job with Temple. As for Beisner, it's all just speculation. I've heard everything from he was resigning due to difficulties with NIL to him pursuing other endeavors.

If Beisner truly did step down from his role that's pretty alarming. I hope opportunities weren't purposely being handcuffed by boosters with an axe to grind with Cal. However, there could be a power struggle within the paradigm of our NIL structure. As it's been stated before, there's a reason Stoops and the football program are having more recent portal success.

All we can do sometimes is read the tea leaves but something seems amiss around the basketball program's utilization of NIL.

All of the last few seasons everyone has been complaining how bad our scouting has been. Now Ortelli is not easily replaceable?
I was told his primary focus was videography and scouting. But yes, I questioned that myself and why aren't staff members labeled "coaches" doing this duty?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT