ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas just hired bobby petrino Oc

It's unbelievable. After the lying, an affair with a junior member of the athletic staff who also happened to be married to another employee of the Arkansas athletic staff. I'm dying to think of what would be the UK equivalent. Like bringing back Gillispie or a living Claude Bassett for a significant role at UK.

Feels like something that happens in the last year of a coach’s tenure.

This officially puts Ark in the same league with U6. Lie down with the same snake twice. Unreal. They deserve what's coming their way. Again.

Back in the saddle again. 🎵
PETRINO_jumbo.0.jpg

Hell must have froze over within the last week to get Bobby Petrino back at Arkansas and CM Punk return to WWE.

Babyface Bob, knows he can always go back to Arkansas. How can the fan base approve of this, don't they have any shame, he sure doesn't. This guy is one of thew most disliked coaches ever in college football. I like Pittman, like somebody said, he better watch his back.

Babyface Bob, knows he can always go back to Arkansas. How can the fan base approve of this, don't they have any shame, he sure doesn't. This guy is one of thew most disliked coaches ever in college football. I like Pittman, like somebody said, he better watch his back.

I like Pittman too, great guy, kids love him. He was as elite as it gets recruiting OL. He pulled multiple 5* and 6.0 4* as OL coach at UGA. It was unreal how well he recruited OL while in Athens. He isn't a bad OL coach, but much better recruiter. As far as I know, every fanbase hates Petrino but one, and that's Arkansas. He led them to a couple of their best seasons in the last 50 years.

I like Pittman too, great guy, kids love him. He was as elite as it gets recruiting OL. He pulled multiple 5* and 6.0 4* as OL coach at UGA. It was unreal how well he recruited OL while in Athens. He isn't a bad OL coach, but much better recruiter. As far as I know, every fanbase hates Petrino but one, and that's Arkansas. He led them to a couple of their best seasons in the last 50 years.
Yeah all Arkansas fans remember about Petrino is going 11-2 and finishing #5 in the country. Since then it's been nearly Vanderbilt level for Arkansas football. That pretty much overshadows everything else he's done.

He's seemed to have mellowed out in his older age too. Not quite the asshole he used to be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT