ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody interested?

Aug 3, 2016
Toledo
Hi all,

I have a team signed 2005-2006 jersey that i have to part with due to unfortunate circumstances and was wondering if anyone might be interested in it before i have to post it to ebay.. It has signatures from Tubby and Rondo along with the whole team... Let me know if your interested the email is wenfoor@yahoo.com.

P.s Hope this is allowed on the forums and if not please remove.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I have a team signed 2005-2006 jersey that i have to part with due to unfortunate circumstances and was wondering if anyone might be interested in it before i have to post it to ebay.. It has signatures from Tubby and Rondo along with the whole team... Let me know if your interested the email is wenfoor@yahoo.com.

People advertise tickets.

Reactions: Jayintoledo
Hi all,

Can you post a pic of the jersey?

Collectors item with Adam Williams signature on it. Williams had a teammate at St. Albans High School named KJ Waterman who was a really good player. I believe his grades were suspect because he wound up playing for NAIA Alice Lloyd College. Several stated he was much better than Williams, so I never understood why Waterman played at the NAIA when Williams was out of his level at UK and also Marshall, for that matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT