ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on horsey

Great news on Horsey, whew, glad just a minor bump

And I appreciate some of y'alls optimism and confidence....but I hope Kenneth is good to play in a critical SEC opener on the road in week 4, even if it is "just" Vandy. Not to mention we will definitely need him week 5 against a very talented Florida front 7.

Lower leg, out a couple weeks. Let him heal for the next 2 cup cakes, maybe even Vandy, come back against Florida in 3 weeks. IMO.
Totally agree. He will be ready for UF and that will get him somewhat prepared for the pro team in Athens.

Gotta be a calf strain or a bad bruise.

Happy for the young man that it's not worse.

Kentucky will not do this. Stoops has too much respect to do this. I was a bit surprised with the super late TD against Ball State. But we will not intentionally run up the score on EKU. IMO 56-14
Nope. Walt Wells was a quality control coach for Stoops 2 yrs. 2 of Stoops former players are now EKU assistants, CJ Conrad & Max Smith.

We ain't gonna get close to 66 on them Saturday. After we score over 40 we will start running up the gut killing time.

Reactions: bluecoon1
Nope. Walt Wells was a quality control coach for Stoops 2 yrs. 2 of Stoops former players are now EKU assistants, CJ Conrad & Max Smith.

We ain't gonna get close to 66 on them Saturday. After we score over 40 we will start running up the gut killing time.
I expect after the CMS butt chewing the guys got after the game that we’ll put this one away early and see major backup time in the 4th. You’re right, Stoops won’t pile it on this game and we’ll also be about as vanilla as we can get.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT