ADVERTISEMENT

Any gamers and what are you currently playing?

BC_Wader

Junior
Aug 13, 2021
I'm an old school gamer. It's good for the mind, imo. I got my almost 80 year old Dad into gaming years ago. He plays daily to keep his mind sharp.

I don't buy games new anymore as they are too damn expensive so I wait a bit. Currently playing: RDR2, The Callisto Protocol, Wolfenstein The New Collosus and replaying Dead Space 2. About to load up RE3 remake.

I've played about every console from the 2600, to Commodore 64, to Coleco Vision and everything in between and after.

Mainly iRacing and Microsoft flight sim 2020. A little of the new PGA golf game that released a month or so ago. Will be looking forward to the new GTA that will be released 2024-2025. I only play on the PC.

Reactions: BC_Wader
Just finished Hogwarts Legacy a few weeks ago. Been working on Jedi Survivor for the past couple of weeks. Probably going to hit Zelda Tears of the Kingdom next. Also looking forward to Starfield. Looks VERY intriguing.

I don't get to play very often, mainly at night when the wife is asleep. Prefer single player story driven / RPG / open-world games and sports games.

I'm gonna have to get Jedi Survivor. I thought Fallen Order was a fantastic game. EA redeemed themselves with that one.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
I'm gonna have to get Jedi Survivor. I thought Fallen Order was a fantastic game. EA redeemed themselves with that one.

I enjoy it. I wish it offered a bit more freedom (claims to be open world but really it's quite linear), and there's entirely too much platforming in it for my taste...but the combat and story are so good I deal with it. The combat is ELITE, even compared to Fallen Order.

Reactions: UK-BILL
I built a new PC a few months ago with a graphics card capable of running any game on max or near max settings and purchased a bunch of games during the Steam Spring sale.

Been playing RDR2 for a few weeks and enjoy exploring the open world. Beautiful graphics, but the morality logic is twisted, and I don't like having to be an outlaw.

You can kill then loot a man and destroy his entire family, no problem. But if you harm his dog you get an honor ding. o_O

I built a new PC a few months ago with a graphics card capable of running any game on max or near max settings and purchased a bunch of games during the Steam Spring sale.

Been playing RDR2 for a few weeks and enjoy exploring the open world. Beautiful graphics, but the morality logic is twisted, and I don't like having to be an outlaw.

You can kill then loot a man and destroy his entire family, no problem. But if you harm his dog you get an honor ding. o_O
I don't play as an outlaw. Sometimes friendlies get in the crossfire though and the honor meter goes down. I just ride to the next town I'm not wanted and pay the bounty. It's a great game though. I'm approaching the end of the main story and I don't like where Arthur is headed. You'll get there and see.

Reactions: exemjr and IdaCat
Diablo 4 for me. My playtime in the Diablo franchise can be measured in years instead of hours. I've played and loved every one of them including all of the various Diablo 2 mods throughout the years.

This is why I like Bethesda games. Hear no evil, see no evil.

I'll be a raging asshole on Starfield.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT