ADVERTISEMENT

Another absolute stud of a QB in the portal

I'm thinking that he doesn't fit at all with what we have coming back. We need an established QB and not gamble on a young superstar hyped project.

We HAVE to hit thos time and hopefully bring in a couple of established WR's to go with whoever it is.

Oregon St QB former 5 star Clemson recruit is in the portal but may go pro also. Looks to be a 2nd day pick.

Oregon St QB former 5 star Clemson recruit is in the portal but may go pro also. Looks to be a 2nd day pick.
DJU really struggled at Clemson in '22, eventually losing his job to a true freshman(another 5* BTW) but rebounded nicely at Org St this year. Talented but needs work between the ears.

Reactions: bluecoon1
DJU really struggled at Clemson in '22, eventually losing his job to a true freshman(another 5* BTW) but rebounded nicely at Org St this year. Talented but needs work between the ears.
I’d like to see him in Blue and white under Coen.

Would be nice to get someone legitimate who could stick for two years while bringing Boley and Saunders up to speed, pipe dream I guess.

Do we know for a fact Leary won't return?
Not yet I guess, he could bridge the gap but you’d see a lot of unhappy fans I’d imagine. I’m not as down on the guy as most because the receivers didn’t help him much but he has issues stretching the field and seeing over the line imo. He does have a year in Coen’s system which is a plus, might have been what Coen meant last week when he mentioned upping the tempo and spreading the field but I’m not going to hold my breath.

Not yet I guess, he could bridge the gap but you’d see a lot of unhappy fans I’d imagine. I’m not as down on the guy as most because the receivers didn’t help him much but he has issues stretching the field and seeing over the line imo. He does have a year in Coen’s system which is a plus, might have been what Coen meant last week when he mentioned upping the tempo and spreading the field but I’m not going to hold my breath.
Leary only had 3 TD passes his last game, why would "fans" want such paltry production??😉

Org St just hired Moore's QB coach away from UCLA.
In response to my own comment, just read Moore said: "I want to go to a place where I'll be developed." Sounds like a slap at UCLA and would seem to count out Org St which just hired UCLA QB coach.

This kid is in the Filet, Ribeye section.

We will be looking for the managers special, someone that was hurt but looking to make that comeback. Similar to Leary, hopefully a 6’3” or taller QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT