ADVERTISEMENT

Aly Khalifa

Give me Big Z back and let’s win the chip! I mean if there was ever a player perfect for what I saw from BYUs offense last season, it’s the Big one. lol. I mean the love the BBN showed Z last season should at least make him listen. Who knows these days.

Reactions: ib4ky and mattrudd
Give me Big Z back and let’s win the chip! I mean if there was ever a player perfect for what I saw from BYUs offense last season, it’s the Big one. lol. I mean the love the BBN showed Z last season should at least make him listen. Who knows these days.
Huh?Biz Z entered the portal today.

Trilly Donovan thinks he ends up at UK, but said UL is one of the programs he will listen to, and could go to.

Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

I love his passing ability and him being able to hit a decent % from 3 but that's about it. I just watched 3 BYU games last night and that's the only positive takeaways I have for him. He's probably 25 pounds or more overweight. Looked like he struggled going up and down the floor. Honestly I'd take the big football looking player Traore over him. Dudes only 6'6” but weighs about 250. He looked pretty good and could bully his way to the basket against taller defenders. A much thicker Chuck Hayes.

I love his passing ability and him being able to hit a decent % from 3 but that's about it. I just watched 3 BYU games last night and that's the only positive takeaways I have for him. He's probably 25 pounds or more overweight. Looked like he struggled going up and down the floor. Honestly I'd take the big football looking player Traore over him. Dudes only 6'6” but weighs about 250. He looked pretty good and could bully his way to the basket against taller defenders. A much thicker Chuck Hayes.
He was getting into a lot of one on one opportunities down low because defenses were playing to prevent the kickout, which is a role I think a guy like Thiero could thrive in.

I want some BYU players to gel and be leaders on the court who are familiar with Pope's offensive sets. Just don't want to see Aly starting. Have to do better in the SEC at Kentucky. A reserve role is fine.

Reactions: CT_Wayne
I also watched several BYU games yesterday and was very underwhelmed with him. Slow, unathletic. He was unplayable in the Duquesne game. Had several shots blocked in the first few minutes and Pope barely played him the rest of the game.

We definitely need better than this guy. Let Louisville have him.
Love his ability to see players and distribution. Best passer in cbb last year. Must have a big with mass to deal with same on other teams. Was problem last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT