ADVERTISEMENT

Alec Baldwin Charged (again) with Manslaughter

MdWIldcat55

All-American
Dec 9, 2007
So, Alec Baldwin lied to everyone, including the police? I'm shocked. He was so convincing with that story that the gun just fired itself.

I guess based on his lifetime of behaving like a bully, a child and woman abuser and a jerk, it was a mistake to trust his word. .

Now the question becomes, will the manslaughter charge be reinstated?

Last edited:
shocked-amazed.gif

So, Alec Baldwin lied to everyone, including the police? I'm shocked. He was so convincing with that story that the gun just fired itself.

I thought based on his lifetime of behaving like a stable, moral person we could trust him.

Now the question becomes, will the manslaughter charge be reinstated?

sub-buzz-5195-1606584808-7.jpg

I think a person with an IQ higher than 10 knew he pulled the trigger and that guns don't fire themselves.
Revolvers generally don't. A friend of mine put a hole in his truck when his automatic slid off the seat and hit the floorboard. At least that's the story that he told me.

He’s not going to prison nerds. God you all are sad. “I hate anyone with differing political views and more money than me!!!” Wahhhhhhhhh

I'm not a member of either of America's political herds and while I'm certainly not as wealthy as Baldwin, I'm sure as hell not poor. And guess what?

Alec Baldwin took Halyna Hutchins from her loved ones through pure neglect by violating the most basic rule of firearms, and I hope he pays for it, same as any other murderer.

I'm not a member of either of America's political herds and while I'm certainly not as wealthy as Baldwin, I'm sure as hell not poor. And guess what?

Alec Baldwin took Halyna Hutchins from her loved ones through pure neglect by violating the most basic rule of firearms, and I hope he pays for it, same as any other murderer.
He won’t. Sorry.

Reactions: chroix
He possibly won't allow himself to accept that he pulled the trigger. As a military policeman in Turkey, we had M-1 carbines. At the end of a shift, all weapons had to be cleared before turning them in to the armory. An E-5 would supervise to ensure the proper steps were taken. The last step was pulling the trigger while the rifle was in a 55 gallon drum of sand, to show there was no round in the chamber. The guy in front of me in line pulled the trigger. The sound of the shot echoed throughout the room and sand dust filled the air. There was at least a dozen witnesses. The first words out of his mouth were, "I didn't do that." He and the supervisor both got letters of reprimand and lost rank.

He possibly won't allow himself to accept that he pulled the trigger. As a military policeman in Turkey, we had M-1 carbines. At the end of a shift, all weapons had to be cleared before turning them in to the armory. An E-5 would supervise to ensure the proper steps were taken. The last step was pulling the trigger while the rifle was in a 55 gallon drum of sand, to show there was no round in the chamber. The guy in front of me in line pulled the trigger. The sound of the shot echoed throughout the room and sand dust filled the air. There was at least a dozen witnesses. The first words out of his mouth were, "I didn't do that." He and the supervisor both got letters of reprimand and lost rank.

Thats like when my niece was little and I caught her pounding play doh into the carpet. I told her to stop and she just kept saying "I'm not doing anything!". I tried to warn her...

Given that the movie is a western, it was most likely a single action revolver. No way it could fire without having hammer cocked and the trigger pulled.

Reactions: WTF Cat
He’s not going to prison nerds. God you all are sad. “I hate anyone with differing political views and more money than me!!!” Wahhhhhhhhh

“I hate anyone with differing political views and more money than me!!!” Wahhhhhhhhh

So that is exactly what you did in your post . I just love stupid people like you that aren't afraid to show it in public.

Cant wait for this fall season of SNL to mock this story.

0%

From the grave Norm Macdonald could be heard to exclaim, "Alec shoulda called OJ," OR "That's why OJ says you never bring a gun to a knife fight," OR "ALWAYS keep a glove around that's way too small for your hand to drop at the scene.... like OJ."

No reasonable person would believe that gun fired itself. Accepting that as a defense was basically their way of letting him out of it. I doubt anything short of massive, prolonged public pressure campaign will reverse the decision and I don't see such a campaign given the individual and their allegiances

Reactions: Girthang
You all still care about this?

Can we roll this into the semaglutide thread to reduce the waste of space here?

This isn't the first time a prop gun has killed someone on set. Bruce Lee's son Brandon died from a prop gun malfunction while filming The Crow in the early 90s.

This isn't the first time a prop gun has killed someone on set. Bruce Lee's son Brandon died from a prop gun malfunction while filming The Crow in the early 90s.
Define "prop gun".

"Prop gun" sounds like a disabled firearm or a toy of sorts. It was a fully functioning gun that fires the ammo loaded into it when the trigger is pulled, be it live rounds or blanks. Baldwin fired a live round through a gun. Period.

Define "prop gun".

"Prop gun" sounds like a disabled firearm or a toy of sorts. It was a fully functioning gun that fires the ammo loaded into it when the trigger is pulled, be it live rounds or blanks. Baldwin fired a live round through a gun. Period.
Yeah prop gun was a poor choice of words. It was a real gun that fired blanks.

Reactions: Girthang and IdaCat
Even a blank can be deadly since it ejects a wadding and hot gases. Actor Jon-Erik Hexum in 1984 was goofing around and fired a blank at his head. It fractured his skull and killed him.

You don't point a gun directly at a person like dumbass Baldwin did and fire even a blank round, especially at that range. Just dumb, arrogant ignorance, and there's no defense for that. Of course, Baldwin fired live ammo.

Reactions: Girthang
Even a blank can be deadly since it ejects a wadding and hot gases. Actor Jon-Erik Hexum in 1984 was goofing around and fired a blank at his head. It fractured his skull and killed him.

You don't point a gun directly at a person like dumbass Baldwin did and fire even a blank round, especially at that range. Just dumb, arrogant ignorance, and there's no defense for that. Of course, Baldwin fired live ammo.
I vaguely remember that story. The Baldwin case is just nuts. Why in the world would live ammo be in there? He may be an actor but he's been in plenty of movies where he used firearms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT