ADVERTISEMENT

Akron off the ‘24 schedule

Dang. I was planning to go to Akron - low ticket prices & plenty of seating room.

I guess it’s a step, tiny, to schedule someone to the south but identifying someone bad enough to lose to miss state by 3 td’s is par for the course. Other than the w what do you get? Can’t learn from it.

Sure that's right, THE Ohio St playing Akron? Thought UK was the only one playing MAC schools.

Southern Miss ain't what they once were but this still looks like a HUGE schedule upgrade.

Peace

Reactions: vhcat70
Southern Miss ain't what they once were but this still looks like a HUGE schedule upgrade.

Peace
Historically yes but right now it’s not. 3-8 this year. This will be 3 of last 4 they finish with 3 wins.

1988 I would take Hack with me in the space shuttle since that’s the only aircraft that’s possible of penetrating south Mississippi airspace or Gainesville FL 😂🍺
Even the shuttle would be a close-run-thing.

We’d have to insure no tiles are missing.

Re-entry is tricky: re-entry over Southern Mississippi . . . . Hell-Hole-Hot!!

I see us winning 7 games next year

Yeah. The home schedule is manageable other than UGA.

3 almost sure road losses to Texas, tn and ole miss.

Then drop one to auburn, SC, ul or Florida probably.

Typical cupcake schedule to start so the party Bros can brag about a 4 and 0 start (if we beat UL).

Yeah. The home schedule is manageable other than UGA.

3 almost sure road losses to Texas, tn and ole miss.

Then drop one to auburn, SC, ul or Florida probably.

Typical cupcake schedule to start so the party Bros can brag about a 4 and 0 start (if we beat UL).
The schedule swap means we have 8 home games right? And shouldn’t Ole Miss be coming to Lexington considering we just played them down there last season?

The schedule swap means we have 8 home games right? And shouldn’t Ole Miss be coming to Lexington considering we just played them down there last season?

Old schedule rotations are toast with Texas and OU joining next season.

I would assume that explains the ole miss game.

We do have 8 home games now.

Reactions: Rockford
Old schedule rotations are toast with Texas and OU joining next season.

I would assume that explains the ole miss game.

We do have 8 home games now.
In a bold move, the SEC has decided to forgo the 2024 season, saying they will announce the 2024 conference schedule in 2036. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT