ADVERTISEMENT

SEC establishes 2025 football schedule format

This is good news for UK. Get to keep candy another year, and we get to keep beating Florida while they're down. Texas at home will be awesome.

Who the heck is mad it is locked in 2 yrs we avoid

Bama
LSU
Oklahoma
Texas A&M

And even though they are a team we beat 51% of the time.....I'm sick and tired of Miss St, and glad they have disappeared from UKs schedule

Reactions: backinky2018
Who the heck is mad it is locked in 2 yrs we avoid

Bama
LSU
Oklahoma
Texas A&M

And even though they are a team we beat 51% of the time.....I'm sick and tired of Miss St, and glad they have disappeared from UKs schedule
I agree with this except for the Miss st. part. We are winning half of our games against them and that's not the case against the rest of the "west". I'd keep them and candy forever if I could.

Reactions: The-Hack
Will Oklahoma and Texas start playing on campus or will they keep it at the Cotton Bowl?

Will Oklahoma and Texas start playing on campus or will they keep it at the Cotton Bowl?
Both sides want to do that forever. Oklahoma likes going down there yearly establishing and maintaining Texas recruiting ties.

Red River Rivalry will outlive the World's largest cocktail party

Reactions: gojvc
Both sides want to do that forever. Oklahoma likes going down there yearly establishing and maintaining Texas recruiting ties.

Red River Rivalry will outlive the World's largest cocktail party

I hope so, i am ready to stop giving UF an extra home game every year. I am on the north side of 70 and hate we play there every year, but some alumni, and bigger boosters love it because it gives them a fall weekend at the beach. The recruiting thing is both schools can have visitors to the game, but kids can't/won't make the 6 hour trip back to Athens after the game for a weekend, but will make the hour trip to UF for the rest of the weekend, even kids who attended they game as our guest, so we don't host any kids there any longer.

Reactions: gojvc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT