ADVERTISEMENT

Ahh..the Nation of Islam Wants the American Flag Taken Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not totally wrong. Luckily, old Glory has been to rehab since 1965 and all the bad shit that happened before then didn't really happen under that flag.

History is full of hate let's remove everything that reminds us of bad stuff and we all just hug and hold each other in the flower fields. Grow up you damn hippies life sucks then you die deal with it and leave me alone

Nation of Islam is the one that thinks blacks are a superior race, right? There's a difference between them and regular Islam.

You knew this was coming. SCOTUS will probably rule in their favor. I think we should give this whole country back to the Indians, they were here first.

His argument is asanine. To me the Confederate flag should come down bc, you know, we live in the US, and the confederacy committed treason against the..... US, by attempting to seperate and triggered the bloodiest war in our history. I get the racial issue, but it's not my personal reasoning. Let me know when German government buildings fly the third Reich flag bc it's their history and heritage.

The Nation of Islam is a radical domestic organization (not immigrants), and not recognized by any Islamic Faith. Louis Farrakhan is a wacko that represents a tiny group, I wouldn't pay any attention to anything he said.

You realize there are 5 very Liberal Judges on the Supreme Court, right? After some of the rulings SCOTUS has issued last few years, I would not put anything past them. SCOTUS is trending to writing laws now instead of upholding law.

The Nation of Islam would have very few followers if it were not for ex-cons. I do begrudingly give them respect because they emphasize black self-reliance and are open about their hatred of whites.

As I posted in the other thread, the British Royal Navy has impressed sailors from other countries into slavery aboard their vessels for centuries. I want the English Jack taken down as it hurts my feelings as I am ex Navy.

phelps2.jpg

As I posted in the other thread, the British Royal Navy has impressed sailors from other countries into slavery aboard their vessels for centuries. I want the English Jack taken down as it hurts my feelings as I am ex Navy.

Read my post above hot rod referring to the confederate flag...it will blow your mind as it does not pertain to race but still concludes why it doesn't belong on government property. And as far as the US flag...the nation of Islam are retards with a pathetic attempt

History is full of hate let's remove everything that reminds us of bad stuff and we all just hug and hold each other in the flower fields.
Unfortunately, the flowers in those fields will need to be removed because 1) they are the "wrong" color pink and 2) a couple of them kind of look like vaginas. Napalm to be dropped on them in short order.

Read my post above hot rod referring to the confederate flag...it will blow your mind as it does not pertain to race but still concludes why it doesn't belong on government property. And as far as the US flag...the nation of Islam are retards with a pathetic attempt
If the South committed treason against the US then we committed treason against the English. This historical revisionism is idiotic and will lead to no good end. We are not healing anything. We are creating division and more hatred. We are stoking the fires by pandering. Neville Chamberlain approves of our cowering actions in taking down those flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT