ADVERTISEMENT

After watching Cal-Mitch last night, I just don't think they get how angry, pissed-off,hurt and ashamed the fan base is right now...

They know how upset and disappointed many fans are. It's the only reason they took such drastic and uncharacteristic measures to meet and have a joint presser. They both have screwed up big time and they know it. They both did the only thing they could do. And the same old talking points, especially Cal's, rings very hollow across BBN.

It wouldn’t surprise me to see Cal and Mitch retire after next year if there is a good run. Cal will be 66 and Mitch will be 64. Not that they care about social security or anything but it;s about time. Will be interesting to see how it plays out;

It wouldn’t surprise me to see Cal and Mitch retire after next year if there is a good run. Cal will be 66 and Mitch will be 64. Not that they care about social security or anything but it;s about time. Will be interesting to see how it plays out;
Don't threaten me with hope and excitement. This idea would be best thing for Kentucky Basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT