ADVERTISEMENT

A situation in Rupp this year ... what is your reaction?

Well you hired the right coach to fill that need. Besides your like a lost dog that won’t go away. We tolerate you but hoping you have enough sense to read the room and leave on your own accord.
In all seriousness, why are you so upset? Like what about my presence makes you feel the need to be so negative and rude?

In all seriousness, why are you so upset? Like what about my presence makes you feel the need to be so negative and rude?
In all seriousness why aren’t you gone? You suck at psychology by the way. I’m not upset just calling you out for being a troll. Why do you associate honesty with anger? That might be something to ask your therapist. I was just trying help you out since you can’t read the room. Either way you’ll be ignored troll.

In all seriousness why aren’t you gone? You suck at psychology by the way. I’m not upset just calling you out for being a troll. Why do you associate honesty with anger? That might be something to ask your therapist. I was just trying help you out since you can’t read the room. Either way you’ll be ignored troll.
oh ok…yeah I’m not leaving brother. I’ve done nothing to “troll” anybody, just because you disagree doesn’t mean my opinion is a “troll”. If everybody agreed there wouldn't be much need for the board, which isn’t good for business.

imagine this if you will :

Arkansas comes to Rupp

We press them into ****ing oblivion, cal has no idea how to beat the press

When they finally do beat it we play Zone, Cal also has no idea how to beat the zone, they chuck up bad shots and throw bad passes into turnovers

Final score : UK 71 Ark : 49

GET ****ED WOO PIG SOOIE YOUR HOG HEADED ASS BACK TO ARKANSAS

LFGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I honestly hope Pope plays 1-3-1 the whole game. Then pressures his inbounds full court most of the time.

he had something to prove this year and did absolutely nothing, I don't think he has it in him.
wins over UNC, Auburn, Alabama and Tennessee

If its a single big game - he gets his team ready for it.

What he can't do is multiple wins in a row - especially against increasing level of talent

imagine this if you will :

Arkansas comes to Rupp

We press them into ****ing oblivion, cal has no idea how to beat the press

When they finally do beat it we play Zone, Cal also has no idea how to beat the zone, they chuck up bad shots and throw bad passes into turnovers

Final score : UK 71 Ark : 49

GET ****ED WOO PIG SOOIE YOUR HOG HEADED ASS BACK TO ARKANSAS

LFGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I would be happy if Cowpari never won another game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT