ADVERTISEMENT

A&M hurting today......not UK

A&M wants to be good ... thinks they should be good ... have the money to be good ... but aren't.

And next year their biggest rival (the one they left the Big 12 because of) is joining the SEC.

Not good for A&M. It is much like Little Brother up the road.

A&M has little brother syndrome probably worse than UL does. What they have going for them is boosters with deep pockets and a back yard full of recruits. I would love to be in that position
They’ve always had that. And yet, with the exception of a 3 or 4 year run in the early 90’s under RC Slocum, they’ve been mediocre for my entire living memory. While it would appear they have advantages as compared to UK, history would suggest it isn’t as great a job as many think it is.

They don't have a coach and the headline at ESPN is that Stoops turned them down. Add to that there fans are acting like children on the internet.

Happy recruing, losers.
What? The media told us he was going. Don't believe the media?

Sorry we won yesterday. I know it ruined your day. 🤣
It did not. I’m glad we did. I hope stoops finds things he’s been looking for the last few years. Because I think stoops is a solid coach but nowhere near ‘worshippable’ and he has many consistent flaws does not make me miserable. I’m just analytical about all of it on both sides. But keep on an acting like that’s what espn reported if misrepresenting it makes you feel betterr

They don't have a coach and the headline at ESPN is that Stoops turned them down. Add to that there fans are acting like children on the internet.

Happy recruing, losers.
I tried to tell folks this on here last night. But I got hammered by the LOD for trying to “spin”.

It’s a weird thing that our fans literally get giddy to see our sports programs fail. They would rather be right on a message board than see their team win and have to admit they were wrong.

I tried to tell folks this on here last night. But I got hammered by the LOD for trying to “spin”.

It’s a weird thing that our fans literally get giddy to see our sports programs fail. They would rather be right on a message board than see their team win and have to admit they were wrong.

You are so correct. There’s some that post here that put their screen name and credibility ahead of the success of the program. Creeps basically, lol.

A&M wants to be good ... thinks they should be good ... have the money to be good ... but aren't.

And next year their biggest rival (the one they left the Big 12 because of) is joining the SEC.

Not good for A&M. It is much like Little Brother up the road.
A hand full of posters here would make good A&M fans. They’d love those dorky cheers. 🤣

Reactions: grevey35
They will recruit circles around UK as always.
Only based on resources. Our recruiting has been great. We have the same issues as every SEC school not named UGA or Bama. We want to do better than an 8 win season, and so does everyone. Maybe that makes us middlings in the SEC, but so be it. We need to develop a QB and tighten up on D. We have the horses.

Reactions: Blouman
So I’m confused. Which is it? AM fans expressed their concerns about the Stoops pending hire and AM rescinded the offer or after the UL win post game celebration Stoops couldn’t leave?

• Haha
Reactions: catben
If you think that out, you’ll realize you’re smacking yourself
We have no history, I have no problem admitting it. You know exactly what I'm saying. UT is irrelevant and you have to find the UK board to talk tough. F'ing orange clowns.

A&M has little brother syndrome probably worse than UL does. What they have going for them is boosters with deep pockets and a back yard full of recruits. I would love to be in that position
No reason they shouldn’t be a juggernaut with all their resources, maybe having all those huge donors infighting and vying for their own guy is an issue. Big Schlong Syndrome is real, probably at its peak in Texas.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT