ADVERTISEMENT

5 star Leah Macy announcing tomorrow

Yeah you don't know what that reason is. But no way youre gonnna let that stop you from saying she's a bad kid. See, you could just say nothin. But then, you wouldn't be talking shyt on the internet about a high school girl you dont know.

You stupid dumbass.
Actually, I have a teenage daughter who has close friends that have played with her. So, I’d say it’s more than a random opinion. I never said she was a “bad kid” and never have received feedback as such.

Maybe she has matured or a different environment can help her grow. Regardless, with Brooks here now, I don’t think he needs to take the risk as he’s already proven he can get talented recruits across the country.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
She’s a big fish as well though and would love to have her here. I guess it’s not us but she’s a good one. Now the girl you’re talking about is a bad bad girl. She is the real deal I believe. I’d just about take their starting five. lol. They have some young talent coming up as well. Must have one heck of a great coach there. Kentucky Basketball is improving in both girls and boys the last few years in my opinion. Brooks is doing a fantastic job and glad we got him, I think he’ll get some good players from here.
Sacred Heart has the city of Louisville locked down for sure. There is also another girl from Meade County, Bradley, that was getting lots of D1 looks, but there tore here ACL too. Just a really good class in Kentucky though!

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I think the spelling on that one is Lia, but well played.

swimming-world-magazine-lia-thomas-07.jpg
Geez what the hell is that?!??

Actually, I have a teenage daughter who has close friends that have played with her. So, I’d say it’s more than a random opinion. I never said she was a “bad kid” and never have received feedback as such.

Maybe she has matured or a different environment can help her grow. Regardless, with Brooks here now, I don’t think he needs to take the risk as he’s already proven he can get talented recruits across the country.
I would take a teenage girl's negative opinion about another teenage girl with a grain of salt. And then there's the added layer of being a friend of a former teammate that's not really a direct opinion. I need to know what Kevin Bacon thinks when it makes it to the 6th degree of connections going on here.

Very simple really. Lee = male Leah = female. If you are not sure and click anyway, you still have the option of NOT posting in said thread. But that is just me, I could be wrong.

Until girls are not having to compete against guys in their sport, you are going to get a lot of this.
And just how often does this happen? You act like there are trans girls at every high school, in every sport competing with the girls.

Some of you are obsessed with something that just doesn't happen much. Give it up. If half of you spent the energy you put into hating people, and used it to help people, the world would be a hell of a better place.

And just how often does this happen? You act like there are trans girls at every high school, in every sport competing with the girls.

Some of you are obsessed with something that just doesn't happen much. Give it up. If half of you spent the energy you put into hating people, and used it to help people, the world would be a hell of a better place.
As a father to a daughter in sports if it happens once it is to much. I just saw a guy win a track and field event competing against girls. His time would have put him in last place against the guys. Maybe it doesn’t matter to you, but I bet it did to the girls that lost those events.

Sacred Heart has the city of Louisville locked down for sure. There is also another girl from Meade County, Bradley, that was getting lots of D1 looks, but there tore here ACL too. Just a really good class in Kentucky though!
Yeah the ladies are putting in some hard work for sure and I love seeing them play a better brand of basketball. Hate to hear Bradley had the injurie. Hopefully she can make a full recovery. Man I hate any high schoolers getting hurt when they’re trying to better themselves. I remember in a warm up line in high school before a game my friend Dallas went up and dunked a ball but cam down and tore his knee all to shot. We heard it pop and it was just awful. My mom who is a ER nurse came out to help him before leaving on a stretcher. Anyway, Thanks bud

Byars is the real deal also! I’ve seen her play since 8th grade. Her sister is playing D1 and she’s a better ball player. Hope the injury isn’t a huge set back. At least she has one more year.

BTW GRC’s PG is a Freshman and is going to be D1 also….Kennedy Stamper.

Last edited:
As a father to a daughter in sports if it happens once it is to much. I just saw a guy win a track and field event competing against girls. His time would have put him in last place against the guys. Maybe it doesn’t matter to you, but I bet it did to the girls that lost those events.
Saw that same article. What a joke

Yeah the ladies are putting in some hard work for sure and I love seeing them play a better brand of basketball. Hate to hear Bradley had the injurie. Hopefully she can make a full recovery. Man I hate any high schoolers getting hurt when they’re trying to better themselves. I remember in a warm up line in high school before a game my friend Dallas went up and dunked a ball but cam down and tore his knee all to shot. We heard it pop and it was just awful. My mom who is a ER nurse came out to help him before leaving on a stretcher. Anyway, Thanks bud
Yeah, so in the 3rd region alone 4 girls, oddly all guards tore their ACL, Bradley and another girl from Catholic were the top two players in the region, really tough for the girls/teams and really concerning for girls basketball.

Reactions: JASUN74

Shouldn’t happen at all, not just a little.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT