ADVERTISEMENT

2025 Oak Hill shooter Magwood visiting UK soon

I like this kid's game quite a bit. Looks to be a great fit. I'll be curious to see if Pope can close on some of these kids whose dream school is Kentucky. I'd personally like to see Pope bring in 1-3 high school players a year.

Reactions: JASUN74
Anyone here seen this kid play? I think pg and center are two most important pieces in pope's offense. Our pg needs to play tough defense, make great decisions on ball screens and directing offense, and more. Of course shooting is a great luxury as well. Yes, I'm greedy.

Reactions: JASUN74
think it will be hard to get this kid from UL, since he is from Louisville,
UK hasn't had much luck in landing kids from Louisville. The only 1 I can think of is Bennett.
Anderson wound up @ UK after Ohio Stat

UK hasn't had much luck in landing kids from Louisville. The only 1 I can think of is Bennett.
I don't think we'll have an issue getting him over Louisville if he's been a UK fan since childhood. I like that this kid likes UK.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
There’s this guy named Rondo

Been awhile since we went head to head with Louisville for recruits.

Rondo

Being from Louisville doesn't make a difference unless he was born and raised a Louisville fan or something. You all are acting like Lexington is in Mumbai. It's 45 min away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT