ADVERTISEMENT

Your Grade for the Game?

F minus times 10.

I cannot defend this. This is a SC like game circa last year...BUT WE WON. It boggles my mind we won that game.

Can't be an F on a win. The first half was an F but for the game I give a D+. It seems this team is not going to play its best unless its against a BIG name. Everyone has our number now with the zone D.

F - Should have lost. This level of play is failure and the sooner they realize it the better.

Agree with MdWildcat55, D+..don't think its fair to give an F for a road win. I was a lot more frustrated with the game today as opposed to the Ole Miss one. Although we didn't play great by any means Ole Miss was simply shooting the lights out whereas that wasn't the case today at all. Its understandable that there will be some bumps in the road, but for the sake of my blood pressure I have we bounce out of this slump sooner rather than later.

This was definitely a D kind of game. It would've been an F if we had lost.

The refs get an F- though.

This is the worst 15-0 team in the history of basketball
wink.r191677.gif

A

refs clearly against
opponent plays the best they have and will ever
three key players foul out
starting point guard tweaks his ankle and has to sit a spell

win anyway

Andrew...F+
Aaron...D-
Willie...F+
Trey...D
Devin...B
Tyler...B-
Dakari...C-
Marcus...D
Karl..C+
Coach Cal...D-

Refs...F-
Kellogg...STUPID!

40 + shots came from outside from the tallest team in NCAA ( F)

This post was edited on 1/10 6:04 PM by sonnyg333

If we can play this poorly at an away game and still win... I will give it a B.

TAMU did not play an A- game today. Not sure why everybody thinks they played out of their minds. Terrible shooting from the field, no 3 threat, and awful free throw shooting.

Originally posted by nerdcat:
TAMU did not play an A- game today. Not sure why everybody thinks they played out of their minds. Terrible shooting from the field, no 3 threat, and awful free throw shooting.
Right, if they'd done those things, they'd have gotten an A+

They executed their gameplan, and almost knocked off the #1 team in the nation in 2 OT's. That's an A- performance any way you slice it.

Originally posted by nerdcat:
Agreed, OleMiss played out of their minds and you had to say good game to them but TAMU played average at best today and it still took great effort to win.

A....as in annoyed.
But honestly we cant really complain too much, shoot under 30% with only +1 in the rebounding margin and still win is quite the achievement unto itself.

Originally posted by AF Cat:
Andrew...F+
Aaron...D-
Willie...F+
Trey...D
Devin...B
Tyler...B-
Dakari...C-
Marcus...D
Karl..C+
Coach Cal...D-

Refs...F-
Kellogg...STUPID!
AF way to harsh on everyone but Andrew. Glad you aren't a teacher or no one would ever pass lol .
Andrew...F
Aaron...C-( great on D and trash on O )
Willie...C
Trey...A ( when you make 2 clutch free throws you have to get an A as that is supe uber clutch )
Devin...B+
Tyler...B
Dakari...A- ( totally dominant when he played and wasn't fouled though the fouls were never called )
Marcus..C
Karl..B-
Coach Cal...B+

Refs...F-

Overall i give the game a C- or D+ . A win is a win though so who cares really if it is an A or an F.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT