ADVERTISEMENT

Yahtzee!

Pronounced Ter-rye-on like the Jefferson’s theme song.

Fish don't fry in the kitchen;
Beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta Terhyon
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby
There ain't nothin wrong with that.

🤣😂 Sorry, I’m corny.

You just can't drop it can you....who is it you work for again?
Drop it after y’all spent an entire year trashing our program and making up stuff? LOL, nah I will enjoy our great talent and laughing at the frauds who negative recruited UK and pushed false narratives.

Who do you work for with your UK slander? Tell me more about how UK doesn’t support NIL and is behind everyone in the SEC again. 🤡

4 star after 4 star to the time of more 4 star players on this team than any UK team in history by far. Cry about it.

Last edited:
Still mad at Clink for leaving

We would have made a great team over the years

Drop it after y’all spent an entire year trashing our program and making up stuff? LOL, nah I will enjoy our great talent and laughing at the frauds who negative recruited UK and pushed false narratives.

Who do you work for with your UK slander? Tell me more about how UK doesn’t support NIL and is behind everyone in the SEC again. 🤡

4 star after 4 star to the time of more 4 star players on this team than any UK team in history by far. Cry about it.
Find one post where trashed the program, the coaches, or the players. Or made anything up. Just one. Look please. You won't find it. I just called you out on your BS and you attack with false accusations. Good job. So defensive and argumentative. Who is you work for?

Find one post where trashed the program, the coaches, or the players. Or made anything up. Just one. Look please. You won't find it. I just called you out on your BS and you attack with false accusations. Good job. So defensive and argumentative. Who is you work for?
When you defend the liars you ride in the same clown car with them. It ain’t BS, your little message board buddies lied and attacked the program, now you’re crying because they got called out. Same clown car.

Stick your head out of the clown car and tell me who I work for since you know. Our program is rolling, despite all the lies your buddies spewed. I will always call out their lies and attacks on UK even if it hurts your fragile feelings.

When you defend the liars you ride in the same clown car with them. It ain’t BS, your little message board buddies lied and attacked the program, now you’re crying because they got called out. Same clown car.

Stick your head out of the clown car and tell me who I work for since you know. Our program is rolling, despite all the lies your buddies spewed. I will always call out their lies and attacks on UK even if it hurts your fragile feelings.

Dude. You really need to grow up and get a life man.

I kinda see where Magilla is coming from. There has been a lot of negs from regular posters. He’s just firing back…. the difference is he has facts not just an opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: catben
I kinda see where Magilla is coming from. There has been a lot of negs from regular posters. He’s just firing back…. the difference is he has facts not just an opinion.
No facts on me bro. I have done none of the things he listed. Not a single one.

Dude. You really need to grow up and get a life man.
I disagree, I think liars who spent the last year trashing and attacking our program need to grow up and get a life. I’m not sure why this upsets you but the numerous 10 page threads lying about how UK doesn’t support NIL and is falling behind Vanderbilt didn’t bother you one bit. We have a bunch of message board guys who just want to fit in the group so bad that they virtue signal for the UK haters and defend UK being attacked.

Our program is in great shape and headed to for great things despite the BS that was spread.

Last edited:
I disagree, I think liars who spent the last year trashing and attacking our program need to grow up and get a life. I’m not sure why this upsets you but the numerous 10 page threads lying about how UK doesn’t support NIL and is falling behind Vanderbilt didn’t bother you one bit. We have a bunch of message board guys who just want to fit in the group so bad that they virtue signal for the UK haters and defend UK being attacked.

Our program is in great shape and headed to for great things despite the BS that was spread.

I thought it was Stoops several months back calling for help on NIL from bbn. 🤔

I thought it was Stoops several months back calling for help on NIL from bbn. 🤔
Yup, calling for help from BBN while the rats were lying and claiming UK didn’t support NIL, Mitch Barnhart wasn’t behind NIL, JMI was holding back NIL, and my favorite lie, Mitch Barnhart and JMI were extorting businesses and asking for a cut of NIL deals. The rats don’t give to NIL, provide nothing to the program, just make up lies and push false narratives about NIL.

Meanwhile during the NIL era we had the best class in history and the 2nd most 4 star guys of any class in UK history. The best back to back years in recruiting in UK history including killing it in the portal, all while these lies were told. We have the most 4 star recruits and the most talented roster in UK history since ranking recruits has been a thing. The state of the program is as strong as it has ever been in any of our lives.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT