ADVERTISEMENT

WWE Star Bray Wyatt Passes Away

I read that he got COVID earlier this year and it caused some heart-related issues. He had a sudden heart attack today and passed away. Way too young and left behind 4 kids.
Sad to hear and was happy when he got to come back to the WWE again. Had rumored plans for a return after this illness that had him out, talked like it was going to be in the Payback event. Will miss The Fiend!

Dude was a legend, for sure.

1969EasyRiderActorPeterFonda.jpg

Didn't know the guy as I haven't followed wrestling since my teens. Saw the last name Windham and reminded me of Barry Windham. Went down the rabbit hole. Yep, related, also Blackjack Mulligan was his grandfather. Family business.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/not-dead-yet/

"It should come as no surprise to those who follow the media that most news outlets prepare obituaries for many prominent political and entertainment figures (especially those advanced in years or in poor health) well before their deaths. The passing of a famous personage is always big news, and nobody wants to get scooped by losing time scrambling to compile an obituary for someone who has died unexpectedly. Since obituaries primarily consist of background biographical information and recountings of career highlights, they can easily be worked up long ahead of time; when the sad day comes, all they require is a little updating and the insertion of details about the time and manner of death, and they're ready to run."

I wonder if the WWE does the same for its employees (McMahon would be nuts not to), so I wonder exactly when the basics of that video were produced.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT